beautiful lighting strikes around east!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koelsch

Jan 5, 2006
The Land of the Teddy Bear
omg there's alot of silent lighting strikes from my window now. its really really beautiful.

i hope someone could take a pictures of it!

not only the east, I see it from Buona Vista side too (in Bishan's direction). Yes, marvellously beautiful, but I got no cam to snap it.

Probably, there's some Grand photoshoot session in Heaven...... :bsmilie: :sweatsm:

i'm actually looking towards tampines direction and its so dark over there. the lightning move within the clouds making it looks like the cloud is reddish.

really really beautiful =(((

YEa.. on my way home .. i saw it too ... scary :sweat:

dEthANGeL said:
YEa.. on my way home .. i saw it too ... scary :sweat:

you're staying around bedok reservoir right? =P from my window here, lightning is all around your house area there ahhaha. i can't stop staring at it man!

take some pictures! =( my v3 camera like soooo slow.

NPNT!
Anyone shot?

I DONT HAVE CAMERA TO SHOOT! if not i wouldnt be posting a thread. my v3 camera shoot sh** lor =.=! hais. anyone shot?

I shot them, but no nice, now working, no cable to d/l to PC :bsmilie:

yeah mans. i know how hard it is but just watching the lightnings from my window is really breathe taking. =P lifetime experience. lightning without any sound. just chains of lightings zooming down from the sky.

where where? dun see it leh? (easterner here)

i'm sorta staying near eunos, and facing towards bedok reservoir and tampines side. it was around like 8-9+ just now. really beautiful chain lightnings haha.

yeah..those chain lightnings!! i missed them! last time i shot duno how many moons back..juz whack 5-10secs F8/iso100 cable release (machiam Fireworks) all the way!!!!!!

actually 7+ started to have some and was wondering how come my door had some weird weird light reflections then i saw the lightnings. and the lightnings behind the colours produced a very stunning effect on the clouds. like pinkish like that. and the chain lightning. i don't even know how to capture man. so damn fast. =.=

hence have to just whack..open /close shutter..hit/miss...thats the way.unless you have some device that can sense the change in static in the air BEFORE the lightning strikes and open your shutter.keke....probably few hundred shots in an hr......:)

di0nysus said:
hence have to just whack..open /close shutter..hit/miss...thats the way.unless you have some device that can sense the change in static in the air BEFORE the lightning strikes and open your shutter.keke....probably few hundred shots in an hr......:)

yeahs would be crazy on your shutter. but would need a few secs of exposure right? would be hard to judge then lol. you have any pictures of lightnings?

If it's a distant thunderstorm, it would be quite easy to gauge where it will strike. Suppose u use a slr, setting ISO to lowest and AV to F/11 and above ought to give you more than 20 secs exposure at night. Just keep shooting, quite mechanical actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.