Beautiful Heloisa


Status
Not open for further replies.

erizai

Senior Member
Sep 16, 2005
1,467
0
36
Southen Sea
Here is a few pix to share.. C N C welcome..:)

#1


#2


#3
 

erizai

Senior Member
Sep 16, 2005
1,467
0
36
Southen Sea
#4


#5


#6


Thx for viewing :embrass:
 

Hexlord

Senior Member
Dec 25, 2004
1,599
0
36
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Hi, very nice shots of yours! The model is very good looking :)

#1 is okay, just that maybe the bright colour of the background wall is kinda distracting. Would be good if more of the pool table is revealed. The model's pose is great :cool:
 

erizai

Senior Member
Sep 16, 2005
1,467
0
36
Southen Sea
keke.. Thx for the kind comment.. in fact she is so pretty..
almost faint when i met her..:lovegrin: just kidding..

I think my home pc really need to calibrate la...

Agreed with you with the distracting element.. good point too for revealing more pool table..

Aprreciated.

Hexlord said:
Hi, very nice shots of yours! The model is very good looking :)

#1 is okay, just that maybe the bright colour of the background wall is kinda distracting. Would be good if more of the pool table is revealed. The model's pose is great :cool:
 

modelinn

Senior Member
Apr 3, 2006
9,379
11
38
I like #1, #5 and #6. Great shots u have here:)

Ivan.
 

hpi3evo

New Member
Oct 30, 2005
296
0
0
50
simei
hpi3evo.multiply.com
nice picture & model u got there....maybe abit of tweaking in PS, colour correction.:thumbsup:
 

Kongo

Senior Member
Apr 6, 2005
4,264
5
38
www.pbase.com
Yo Bro,

Very nice take!:thumbsup: :D


BTW, I suspect the jpeg compression on these pics a bit too high, can see little bleeding on the edges of a few images, maybe can push the file size up a bit. I am sure the originals r very sharp and clear.
 

Pablo

Senior Member
Sep 1, 2004
1,854
0
0
Blue/Green Planet
Hi erizai,

I will not comment on the model other than she is beautiful.

My choices of composition (pleasing to my eyes photo's) would be .... 6 and 3

I rather like how you have taken these photo's.

I like the others also, but 6 and 3 are the best to me.

Cheers :)
 

erizai

Senior Member
Sep 16, 2005
1,467
0
36
Southen Sea
Agree.. Just calibrated my monitor...

How is the after colour correction one?

#C1


#C2


#C3


#C4


Much to learn from other..

hpi3evo said:
nice picture & model u got there....maybe abit of tweaking in PS, colour correction.:thumbsup:
 

erizai

Senior Member
Sep 16, 2005
1,467
0
36
Southen Sea
#C5


I find #C4 colour still cant make it:(
 

erizai

Senior Member
Sep 16, 2005
1,467
0
36
Southen Sea
Thx Pablo, Francedude and kongo for the kind words..

Pablo said:
Hi erizai,

I will not comment on the model other than she is beautiful.

My choices of composition (pleasing to my eyes photo's) would be .... 6 and 3

I rather like how you have taken these photo's.

I like the others also, but 6 and 3 are the best to me.

Cheers :)
 

erizai

Senior Member
Sep 16, 2005
1,467
0
36
Southen Sea
We have a date isn't it? keke.. shoot till you drop..:bsmilie:

melodyyap said:
Ericccc!
1st is my favorite. Hahhs!
 

JSNG

New Member
Jan 27, 2006
84
0
0
I like #c1 & #c2. :thumbsup:

Certainly looks sharper after repost.

But the WB seems a bit over corrected in a few pics. B4 amending the megenta seems too strong. After correction I thought some are slightly greenish, like #c1 & c3.

#c4 & c5 seems to lack a bit of contrast & brightness?
 

erizai

Senior Member
Sep 16, 2005
1,467
0
36
Southen Sea
Thx... Ya after you mention.. I notice too.. Thx for the effort.. will rework and see if I can perfect it...:)

JSNG said:
I like #c1 & #c2. :thumbsup:

Certainly looks sharper after repost.

But the WB seems a bit over corrected in a few pics. B4 amending the megenta seems too strong. After correction I thought some are slightly greenish, like #c1 & c3.

#c4 & c5 seems to lack a bit of contrast & brightness?
 

Spectrum

Senior Member
Jun 22, 2003
3,785
0
36
Here
Visit site
erizai said:
#7 Last one... My fav..
If possible try not to block here face like that pillar did. Anyway, subjected to personal preference only.:) Cool shots!
 

Status
Not open for further replies.