Tigers2.jpg

Appreciate any comments. Thanks.

homo???? hahaha

Nice shot though =)

richliow said:
homo???? hahaha

Nice shot though =)

Richliow,

You sure have a funny sense of humour...
Was hoping for comments on the composition, focus, color etc...
Anyway thanks for taking the time to comment.

very rich in colors.... :thumbsup:

where did you shoot this? singapore zoo only showcase white tiger in the day zoo.
all the orange only in the night zoo, ie cant shoot.:(

life is already so serious..
in forum must grab all opportunities to relax mah =)

it is captured quite lovely. pity the fakey ugly brown tree trunk/root or something at the bottom left. seems like a leg extension to the foreground tiger.

like the colours! real, life-like, saturated and contrasty. not to mention a :thumbsup: moment captured. did u PS it? or is it straight from camera? lens used?

Hi speck,

I like the photo.

Good exposure and nice focus.

I will not point out the tree trunk as it is not easy to ask them to re pose in a different position.

Their reply will probably be,"look, be happy with it or I will eat your face" :bsmilie:

Yes. I like it !

Mind you, I would like a little more of the photo going to the right.
Thus putting them more to the left...if you get what I mean ?

They are looking at the right edge of the photo. There should be more space for them to look to.

I hope this makes sense :)

foxtwo said:
it is captured quite lovely. pity the fakey ugly brown tree trunk/root or something at the bottom left. seems like a leg extension to the foreground tiger.

Foxtwo,

Yes you notice the fakey ugly thing.. I hate it too. It is a fake tree made for the tigers and I waited for a long time but the male tiger was too lazy to move from the shade.. Had to take the shot and actually crop it. Thanks for your comment.

denniskee said:
where did you shoot this? singapore zoo only showcase white tiger in the day zoo.
all the orange only in the night zoo, ie cant shoot.:(

Hi Denniskee,

This was taken in the Malacca zoo. We only have this 2 tigers here. I really like the white tiger you have in Singapore. Hope to get a chance to shoot it one day...I mean with the camera..of course..;)

Isaiahfortythirtyone said:
like the colours! real, life-like, saturated and contrasty. not to mention a :thumbsup: moment captured. did u PS it? or is it straight from camera? lens used?

Hi Isaiahfortythirtyone,

Took this with D200 + AF 80-200 F2.8D. Shot in jpeg. Used Nikon View to crop and auto contrast and sharpen. Thanks for the comment.

Pablo said:
Hi speck,

I like the photo.

Good exposure and nice focus.

I will not point out the tree trunk as it is not easy to ask them to re pose in a different position.

Their reply will probably be,"look, be happy with it or I will eat your face" :bsmilie:

Yes. I like it !

Mind you, I would like a little more of the photo going to the right.
Thus putting them more to the left...if you get what I mean ?

They are looking at the right edge of the photo. There should be more space for them to look to.

I hope this makes sense :)

Hi Pablo,

You seem to understand the situation and the tigers well with regards to taking the shot :) . As explained to foxtwo, I cropped the original image to leave out most of the tree trunk.

And thank you very much for the input about a little more of the photo to the right. Yes I understand what you mean. When I was cropping it, I didn't see it that way. Now that you mention it, it makes much sense to do so.

Really appreciate your input. Thanks.

Rgds,
speck

speck said:
Hi Pablo,

You seem to understand the situation and the tigers well with regards to taking the shot :) . As explained to foxtwo, I cropped the original image to leave out most of the tree trunk.

And thank you very much for the input about a little more of the photo to the right. Yes I understand what you mean. When I was cropping it, I didn't see it that way. Now that you mention it, it makes much sense to do so.

Really appreciate your input. Thanks.

Rgds,
speck

Hi speck,

I hope that that works for you.

Cheers :)

Hi,
Thank you for sharing. Like the others, i enjoyed the rich colours and the pinpoint sharpness of the beautiful creatures.

I noticed that part of the creature is out in the Sun, and part in the shade. I wonder if it would make a bigger impact if the whole of the tiger is out in the Sun?

Redstar202 said:
Hi,
Thank you for sharing. Like the others, i enjoyed the rich colours and the pinpoint sharpness of the beautiful creatures.

I noticed that part of the creature is out in the Sun, and part in the shade. I wonder if it would make a bigger impact if the whole of the tiger is out in the Sun?

Hi Redstar202,

Thanks for the feedback. It would be nice to shoot them out in the sun but the male tiger was just too lazy to move out of the shade.

Rgds.

namska said:
very rich in colors.... :thumbsup:

Namska,

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Rgds.

Canew said:
I like it. Very nice exposure and sharpness.

Canew,

Thanks for the comment.

Rgds.

Status
Not open for further replies.