Beauties From Down Under, & North America!

Status
Not open for further replies.

modelinn

Apr 3, 2006
CarolKad.jpg

Introducing Carol from Australia!

Description: Fresh, mesmerising, and dazzling, Carol has an magnetic quality that appeals to the lens. Yes the camera simply loves her! With such fresh looking face, any fresher, u have to peal it yourself:p

Annaad.jpg

Introducing Anna from Canada!

Description: Tall, exotic, and elegant, Anna has such a sexy aura that will automatically put the camera into continuous shutter mode!! One look into her eyes and u will be enchanted forever!

Details: We invite 12 ClubSnap photographers to photograph Carol and Anna this Saturday, 29 April for 3 hours, starting from 3pm. The shoot will be conducted on location at a well-appointed place with plenty of streaming natural light. Especially suited for the two amazing beauties!

Note: This session is priced at S$125 per pax. (Discount to VIP members apply)
Exact location & theme for the shoot will be released to confirmed participants.

Bookings are now open.
Interested participants please register your interest by emailing to: modelinn@gmail.com now!

Need to know the theme. If you can share. I am sure lot's of us are interested.

Deadpoet said:
Need to know the theme. If you can share. I am sure lot's of us are interested.
Hi Deadpoet,
Thanks for your interest.

Our shoots are based normally on an urban fashion-editorial theme with outfits carefully selected to match the appointed environ.

You may want to view the photos contributed by our members from previous shoots to have an idea of what you may accomplish.

We encourage participants to take not just beautiful photographs of our experienced professional models but to experiment and practice your skills on their exceptional talents. This may be the closest opportunity you will get to attaining the modish chic of trendy editorial glossies. :)

Update for the morning:
Slot 1: Reserved
Slot 2: Reserved
Slot 3:
Slot 4:
Slot 5:
Slot 6:
Slot 7:
Slot 8:
Slot 9:
Slot 10:
Slot 11:
Slot 12:

Dear ClubSnappers, please confirm early to avoid disappointment.

upz for the nite:)

Update for the morning:
Slot 1: Confirmed
Slot 3: Reserved
Slot 4:
Slot 5:
Slot 6:
Slot 7:
Slot 8:
Slot 9:
Slot 10:
Slot 11:
Slot 12:

Fellow ClubSnappers, please confirm early to avoid disappointment.

Hi all, as our pm space on ClubSnap is limited and sometimes full,
we will greatly apprciate it if U will email your interest to us at
modelinn@gmail.com.
i would like to extend a sincere apology to those of U whom we might have missed out on your pm.
To avoid this in future, U may want to correspond with us via the gmail account listed above.
Thanks.

Hurry guys, 3 more days to Saturday:gbounce:

aa.....:eek: kawai desuyo!!! will not miss this ne..:lovegrin:

Macho-san said:
aa.....:eek: kawai desuyo!!! will not miss this ne..:lovegrin:

Good for U, Macho-san, after all Nippon makes most of the good cameras that makes snapping kawai maidens possible des ne.

Update for the morning:
Slot 1: Confirmed
Slot 3: Reserved
Slot 4: Reserved
Slot 5: Reserved
Slot 6:
Slot 7:
Slot 8:
Slot 9:
Slot 10:
Slot 11:
Slot 12:

Not sure whether you realize this, guys, but there's just one more day to the shoot!
So stop dragging your feet, and start giving Carol & Anna your strong show of support!
They need your encouragement. Come on! Lets give these 2 girls a standing ovation before they head home!
:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Hi! Is it possible to find out about the theme b4 I sign up for the shoot? If possible pls PM me. Thanks alot:thumbsup:

refer to post #3 .....anyway, Upzz for modelinn :)

AhV said:
refer to post #3 .....anyway, Upzz for modelinn :)

Yes, thanks for pointing out the above to futura2k, AhV.
To recap, this will be an outdoor shoot with an urban fashion-editorial theme. Outfits will be carefully selected to match the appointed environment.
i hope that answers your question furura.
If U would like to have a better idea, please visit these sites contributed by our valued and very talented members:
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=4341683
http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=577152
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=190674

And guys, hope U dont mind me sharing your wonderful pics with futura. :bsmilie:
Cheers.

The models can also show strong support to the photographic community by charging less for the shoot or something like that... :p

After all, the photographers are also spending their time and effort and probably trying to recoup their heavy investments in equipment.

modelinn said:
Not sure whether you realize this, guys, but there's just one more day to the shoot!
So stop dragging your feet, and start giving Carol & Anna your strong show of support!
They need your encouragement. Come on! Lets give these 2 girls a standing ovation before they head home!
:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

astroboy said:
The models can also show strong support to the photographic community by charging less for the shoot or something like that... :p

After all, the photographers are also spending their time and effort and probably trying to recoup their heavy investments in equipment.
Agreed that the prices are in the higer end of the spectrum. However, they are still way within range of model shoot, especially for professional caucasion models.

For these group model shoot, I rather have experienced models because there is simply no time for me to give detail directions to the models, they must know what to do, and just pose.

You cannot simply look at what other organiser charge, you must also factor into the quality of the models, the experience of the models and what they are capable to produce for the photographers at the shoot. Some of the shoot, amateurs running amok, near impossible to get any good images.

For these 2 caucasion imports, the price is extremely reasonable.

Touché deadpoet.
A good model must be an axe to break the seas inside our soul.
Wise indeed are those who so discern nature's bounty gift-wrapped in such immaculate beauty as to merit a generous spirit. For all that is scarce and so desired, are most often put on a pedestal for men with taste to behold and bid.
In a nutshell, one does not bid a Picanto for a Jaguar. Likewise, i hope astroboy is familiar with the njotion of value. Have a good evening, guys.

Hi everyone,

i have grave news. Anna has decided to pull out of this Saturday’s shoot. She is quite disheartened and visibly distressed with the slow response garnered for this Saturday’s session. i could not persuade her to stay on. She has just decided to take an earlier flight home.

No matter, in order not to let down our fervent supporters, especially: Sanny, Deadpoet and Jiawang, we will press on with this Saturday’s scheduled photo-shoot with a replacement.

As such, i will like to introduce to U all Amanda, from the U.S.A.

Amanda is your definitive all-American Californian girl. She loves drive-ins and enjoys wolfing down 7-pound cheeseburgers along with copious amounts of Diet-Coke. Where does all that fat and calorie go is anybody's guess. But maybe U can find out for us on the day of the shoot and let us know. Well, maybe not. For as sweet and dandy as this little vixen looks, she ain't letting on any secrets. Her lips are sealed as tight as her cute little er, ahem, behind.

So, how about it guys, are U going to support her little white, U know what?

AmandaAd.jpg

what r u guys waiting for ? JOIN JOIN JOIN .....:thumbsup:

Now...this is another nice model :)

With JW, DP ...etc in the shoot, you know these girls are in good hands....these guys are great...very seasoned shooters ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.