Beating the Red Light n Paying the Penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

feelthefeel

Sep 15, 2009
Hi guys,

My gf's younger bro recently beat a red light and got snapped by the red light camera. He was driving the car belonging to his dad at that time. Thing is, do you guys know if he will be fined or will the car owner, who is his dad, be fined? Also, can he use his mum's license to be deducted of the demerit points (12 points for beating the light)? His mum has not driven for many years and has a clean record.

I mean won't the personnel at the counter find that the photo on his mum's license doesn't match the face of my gf's younger brother? Quite obvious right? Or is it an automated machine to pay for the fine and deduct the points?

Lastly, will he be prosecuted in court?

Thanks in advance, guys. Those who are not sure and can only reply with "I think...", please don't contribute. Afraid you'll mislead others here. Thanks again. :)

Car owner, will receive the letter from TP and asked to furnish the driver details if it is not him, now about using someone else license... if they proof it was an intent to deceive, from a simple fine it could mean jail term.

../azul123

Hi guys,

My gf's younger bro recently beat a red light and got snapped by the red light camera. He was driving the car belonging to his dad at that time. Thing is, do you guys know if he will be fined or will the car owner, who is his dad, be fined? Also, can he use his mum's license to be deducted of the demerit points (12 points for beating the light)? His mum has not driven for many years and has a clean record.

I mean won't the personnel at the counter find that the photo on his mum's license doesn't match the face of my gf's younger brother? Quite obvious right? Or is it an automated machine to pay for the fine and deduct the points?

Thanks in advance, guys. Those who are not sure and can only reply with "I think...", please don't contribute. Afraid you'll mislead others here. Thanks again. :)
Don't ask for trouble and blame the mother for the driving offense. If a letter is issue, just pay the fine and accept the demerit points. It's time young people drove safely, rather than think they own the road.

The driver will be fined/charged, not the car owner.

Under the law, No. The driver cannot use another person license to pay for his offense. As for the picture, it is unknown if the camera can actually capture the driver's face....

12 point will be deducted with addtional fine. My impression (To replace I think) is at least $200.

Story sounds like your Gf younger bro has a very fierce papa with a loving mama who will do anything to save his son and avoid the trouble by using her own license. Just too bad, no such thing.

Point responsibility is not transferable. Shell escape point also cannot transfer. Looking for replacement to take the blame is not recommended. The Papa will receive a notice letter in less than 14 days, he will know who is the culprit.

Your gf younger bro can start to enjoy the rest of time left. Panic later.

Hi guys,

if you want a definitive answer, this is the wrong place. why don't you call up TP to ask?

there was a case of a woman getting someone else to take the rap for a traffic offense. somehow she got found out, and served jail time. it was in the papers.

Hi guys,

Watch "$ not enough 2" how Mark Lee tries to claim to the TP it was his 80 yo mum speeding in a RX7.

It is clearly illegal to find someone else to take his penalty.

If he is captured by those front shooting red light camera, his face can be as clear as taken by any L lens.
Different story if is capture by those traffic light camera. (only captured the back of the car)

If he is captured by those front shooting red light camera, his face can be as clear as taken by any L lens.
Different story if is capture by those traffic light camera. (only captured the back of the car)

whats a traffic light camera? u talking about speed camera right?

Afraid you'll mislead others here :)
Strange that you have to mention 'mislead' here, while your story is about trying to mislead others (in this case the TP).........

Other than that, young people really should learn to take responsibility for their own actions. Else, how can you look at yourself into the mirror?

Tell your gf little brother to think about people who are hit by cars beating red lights........or ask him to stand in pedestrians shoes while being hit by a car........

he still have to learn alot about defensive driving, its not a race circuit out there, if he wants to race he can go to that Malaysia racetrack

HS

Hi guys,

Hang on ...

You gf's brother drives recklessly, endangers peoples' lives needlessly and breaks a law, gets caught and you're here asking for information and assistance so that you can help him to deliberately deceive the police and commit another crime so that he doesn't get inconvenienced by the demerit points?

Sorry hor, this is clubsnap and not www.how-low-can-you-go.com

Last edited:
Hi guys,

your gf's younger brother needs to watch a video detailing how traffic accidents happen, the grief it causes, and how unsafe driving is a main cause in all these.

he also needs to learn how to be a man.

lastly, he needs to be spanked.

so do you, for trying to help him cover up. and the mother needs to learn that drowning a son in love is going to result in a monster.

i don't think all these, i know all these. kthxbai.

lol rich kid eh...just like my friend who like to overtake other ppl car, end up crashed his bmw in jb, as a result is back to square one again...no car to drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.