Beating a dead horse into glue (continued).

Status
Not open for further replies.

entropy_h

Aug 3, 2006
floating in space.
www.flickr.com
So this is continued from the previous thread since the moderator has already locked it.

TheQuestion likes to use the phrase "beating a dead horse into glue". So myself and night86mare would like to arrange a photoshoot where someone can actually beat a dead horse into glue. Technically (as astutely pointed out by night86mare) we are not hurting any animals since the horse is already dead.

We would like to find someone with access to a dead horse. I can bring the wooden clubs for the beating of the horse into glue. So now we'll just need a model to do the actual beating.

Strobes, lighting, etc etc will be provided by the sun.

Last edited:
What type of horse + glue combination? Must be specific. Horse from Turf club or Wild horse? What type of glue? 100-10 Alteco or white glue? Got difference one.

What type of horse + glue combination? Must be specific. Horse from Turf club or Wild horse? What type of glue? 100-10 Alteco or white glue? Got difference one.

Super glue.

Type of horse? We'll take any kind of horse at this point in time. Even those miniature ones from Iceland.

can i find someone whos hung like a horse? will it be the same?

Hmm, interesting proposition. But since I'm hung like a horse, you don't have to search any further.

But I'm not dead, and don't want to be beaten into glue. So yes, a dead person who is hung like a horse would be a good substitute if we can't find a real horse.

Let me check with my consultant, Sion and get back to you shortly. In the meantime, night86mare will entertain you with some getai music and dance. Thank you for your time and patience.

Any models that would like to be the dead-horse beater?

Preferably you would look like this:

images

We want to see those bulging muscles while you beat that dead horse.

Alternatively, you could look like this:

images

I would go with the latter.

Applications now open.

you can write to Turf club to ask them to donate one of the race horse they have put to sleep.

but you also need to write to SPCA that you are conducting a experiment, else they will come after you.

you also need to write to AVA to let them know you will dispose the horse properly and not consuming it after the test.

you need to write to MOE to use the venue for your experiment.

you need to write to police for a public preforming permit.

there are some more letters to write, I can think of all of them yet.....

Let me check with my consultant, Sion and get back to you shortly. In the meantime, night86mare will entertain you with some getai music and dance. Thank you for your time and patience.

... :sweat:

Applications now open.

i suggest getting a kind old lady to dress up like one of those wuxia film actresses

the response will be popular, and you will have sion's support.. which means you might get a free afghan girl horse beating too.

And this is what it would look like in real life:

beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

What an awesome picture. This was photoshopped onto a scene from the movie Office Space.

Trivia: Does anyone know what they were actually beating in the movie? It wasn't a dead horse by the way.

Eh, bo standard lah. At least show animated gifs.

Beating%20a%20Dead%20Horse.gif

this is a clear sign of the truth of how in order to get what you want, you need a big stick

at the rate displayed in your gif.. i estimate we will be 80 when the horse turns into glue.. :dunno:

and the event would have to be renamed "sayanging a dead horse into glue"

this is a clear sign of the truth of how in order to get what you want, you need a big stick

at the rate displayed in your gif.. i estimate we will be 80 when the horse turns into glue.. :dunno:

and the event would have to be renamed "sayanging a dead horse into glue"

Not to fear. With my D∞X, I can stop time.

And not to worry, the sticks/clubs I'll be bringing will be of a much better quality than that tree branch he's using.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.