Beach in Tasmania

Status
Not open for further replies.

tchuanye

Staff member
Mar 4, 2003
Visit site
beach.jpg

Was quite cloudy, but the sun came out and I took it with my simple Ixus V2.
Processed it with photoshop.
Quite like this picture. But cannot put my finger on it why.
Any comments are welcomed.

Here is another pic of the same beach, at the entrance.
beachout.jpg

Thanks!

Seems to me that you have over-enhance the saturation levels.. Correct me if i'm wrong. Composition wise, I preferred the second shot.

Tasmania is a nice place, I'll be back there again.

Adams

spurssy said:
Seems to me that you have over-enhance the saturation levels.. Correct me if i'm wrong. Composition wise, I preferred the second shot.

Adams

I would agree with you on that....I think I did tweak it abit too much.

Yep, Tasmania was nice.....drove around it for 10 days with my wife and 2 small kids....FUN to self drive.....can stop and take pictures anytime you want!

Most will disagree, but for For me, i think the over saturation is very well done, it brings out the blue clouds and the lust greens that makes this pic go wow, Nice :)

geoyip said:
Most will disagree, but for For me, i think the over saturation is very well done, it brings out the blue clouds and the lust greens that makes this pic go wow, Nice :)

Agreed! I did notice it was saturated with PS, but I think it brought out the beautiful colours that you get over there!

You might tone the sky in a darker blue with yellow and down the brightness...will look more natural

spurssy said:

Adams

guess it's personal preference. i love hi-saturated shots and i find the 1st pic very nice. :thumbsup:

The oversaturation gives a very surreal feel... which... I LIKE :D :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.