Not open for further replies.

lastboltnut

Mar 23, 2006
Where the wind blows...
Any comment welcome......:)

150207285_707ad782fc.jpg

Big pic:
http://static.flickr.com/50/150207285_707ad782fc_b.jpg

As a Catholic, I probably know what your picture shows, but your pic doesn't really go with your title. What are you trying to show in the picture?

Pic is sharp but background seems a little distracting to me.

blive said:
As a Catholic, I probably know what your picture shows, but your pic doesn't really go with your title. What are you trying to show in the picture?

Pic is sharp but background seems a little distracting to me.

haha sorry not trying to be crappy but lol ur nick is funny esp when you are asking for explanation from the photog for a picture...

erm back to topic...
the photo seems uninspiring for me esp when there's a GOD word in the title
general trends dictate you would shoot from bottom up to top when you want to inspire awe but its a trend only ..
but your shot doesn't make the cross awe inspiring that a plant wans to be still...
plus the over saturated look makes it look artificial...

jus my two cents.. heh but great job on spotting the cross thingy tho... i may also get what you are trying to say .. but i may be wrong :)
hope to see more photos from ya

too busy not still ....

seems nice as a picture, but the title does not fit it.........
doesnt give the kind of like "God is with you" kinda of feeling

Hi guys and gals! Thanks for the comments. I named it this way only after looking at the bigger pic to realised that this artificial plant and the cross are full of dust and spider web.....I didnt notice it when I was shooting the pot for fun.....so to me it was like the plant and the cross have been stay still for years and knowing God is there.....:D

Thank you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.