be on the look out for shady man shooting little girls at woodlands waterfront

going this evening so decided to do some research. found this info.

bloody BTSS :angry:

basket!! BTSS spotted!!!!

i would smash his mobile there n then! :angry:

Sometime also see uncle with DSLR in car taking photo of ppl in the car (from what I observed) when stopping on junction.

What to do??? Come down and knock at his window??:dunno:

that web page no photo, so i guess matt didnt shoot him. still feels matt should have call the police. god knows what is inside his HDD at home.:sweat::sweat:

Agreed with taking his photo....but happened so sudden, maybe Matt did not think of that.

Anyone at Woodland saw him pls make him 'PUBLIC'

Agreed with taking his photo....but happened so sudden, maybe Matt did not think of that.

Anyone at Woodland saw him pls make him 'PUBLIC'

maybe cs can org an outing to stalk BTSS.:think::bsmilie:

maybe cs can org an outing to stalk BTSS.:think::bsmilie:

Then we will look more like high-end "BTSS" instead.:bsmilie::bsmilie:

it is unknown what the intention are.. and it is just the author's speculation that it could be something bad..

unless the pictures are those.. upskirt type or similar..

children portraits.. even if it is just little girls', could be just innocent snapshots..

Maybe more observation is needed before any judgement is passed on that man..?

maybe he's trying to take little girl poses and then select a few for some story or publication or whatever?

Sometimes it is the behavior of the fella who snap the children photos that make him look suspicious. And indeed, it is hard to tell what are his true intentions and reasons for snapping the photos -- be it mobile phone cam or DSLR. The only way to find out is to have a warrant to search his house and computer hard disk.

it is unknown what the intention are.. and it is just the author's speculation that it could be something bad..

children portraits.. even if it is just little girls', could be just innocent snapshots..

maybe he's trying to take little girl poses and then select a few for some story or publication or whatever?

matt had observed that BTSS for sometimes, he only shoot little girls with his h/p. for what ever project the BTSS has in mind, it doesnt hurt to inform the parents if he intend to shoot them continueously.

i also shoot kids playing at the bugis junction fountain. but maybe i dont beheave like a shady charactor so the parents r always ok.

matt had observed that BTSS for sometimes, he only shoot little girls with his h/p. for what ever project the BTSS has in mind, it doesnt hurt to inform the parents if he intend to shoot them continueously.

i also shoot kids playing at the bugis junction fountain. but maybe i dont beheave like a shady charactor so the parents r always ok.

You too *ahem*-sized liao... no one dare approach u... :bsmilie:

Sometime also see uncle with DSLR in car taking photo of ppl in the car (from what I observed) when stopping on junction.

What to do??? Come down and knock at his window??:dunno:

well, it has never happened to me, and i dun think so it ever will.

but if there's really no reason for the BTSS's action, then he beta be prepared when i get down n knock on his car window, demanding him to get off for a chat.

road rage of a different kind!! :bsmilie:

This ppl who have 'special' like for little girl dun really need to take upskirt photo.

They just have this kind of special feel on little girl. Taking a normal photo (as seem to us) will let their imagnation run wild.

This ppl who have 'special' like for little girl dun really need to take upskirt photo.

They just have this kind of special feel on little girl. Taking a normal photo (as seem to us) will let their imagnation run wild.

that why call BTSS mah!!:bsmilie:

can BTSS, found that his HDD is full of childrens photos, can he be consider as Pedophile. Also can he be charge in court?

i guess woodlands waterfront may not be the only place BTSS goes to, kinda scary right, the thought of this.:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
ermmm... sorry but whats BTSS?