Be it living in Hell, I love my salary truly, madly, deeply.

Be it lving in Hell, I love my salary truly, madly, deeply.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deckard

Oct 13, 2006
money is not everything. you cannot take it down with you when you go down.

LOTUSfairy

Staff member
Oct 10, 2006
Serangoon
I am not well-paid, but my boss is nice to me....so I am contented, for now.:heart:

drakon09

Aug 12, 2005
Not true lah.

Try using in Geylang and see whether you cannot take it down with you when you go down or not. :bsmilie:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

legiz

Apr 17, 2006
ts u sounds no logic at all

Yezrah

Jan 18, 2004
Sembawang
heaveartma.spaces.live.com
The question is posed in the context of working in a very dissatisfied environment, yet willing to bear all of it (e.g. long working hours, uncooperative colleagues or job mismatch), simply because of the salary that the worker is getting.

Cikgu101

May 25, 2006
Ipoh, Malaysia
If a place treat me like ****...no amount of mullah will make me stay for long.:thumbsup:

drakon09

Aug 12, 2005
The question is posed in the context of working in a very dissatisfied environment, yet willing to bear all of it (e.g. long working hours, uncooperative colleagues or job mismatch), simply because of the salary that the worker is getting.
How much is your sanity worth?

legiz

Apr 17, 2006

if u r well paid and u cant get this kind of pay elsewhere basically is very hard for you to leave(esp when u have a family with kids)
but if your working environment is very stress or affecting your health u need to find some balance in it ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom