Be extra careful when making oversea transaction here

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Kwok

Aug 23, 2008
Singapore
www.flickr.com
Dear All CSians,

I would like to bring this piece of information as awareness to users of this forum. I'm not from CS, rather just a normal user. But I came across some sale of camera equipment of ridiculously low price which doest quite fit into the current market value. I don't want to be too specific as it may cause misunderstanding in case the transaction is authentic.

The seller requires you to have your payment send over to them before they will deliver the goods to you, which is pretty usual, but be aware that it is a risk that you will need to bear if you choose to have this transaction. On top of that, camera bodies do not carry international warranty. Only lens MAY(this part you may want to refer to the authority for I do not carry words for them).

I hope this warning may help to raise some concern over possible scam in this forum. Be careful when you do your purchase and don't be a victim :)

Thanks

aiya. CS also kena by this kinda ppl ah ?

Hardware Zone there many of this kinda scam .
nokia N95 8GB at only 250.
Iphone 16GB @ 300 only. . .

new laptop all below 500.
than they keep spamming non stop . hope that someone so stupid enough would fall into a trap. :sweat:

aiya. CS also kena by this kinda ppl ah ?

Hardware Zone there many of this kinda scam .
nokia N95 8GB at only 250.
Iphone 16GB @ 300 only. . .

new laptop all below 500.
than they keep spamming non stop . hope that someone so stupid enough would fall into a trap. :sweat:

Well what can I say, this is a very realistic world. :bsmilie: If one can find unwise individuals willing to fall into their trap, nowhere in the world will stop them :)

But there is a chinese saying that we may use as a reminder
砍头的生意有人做,赔钱的生意谁会干

Status
Not open for further replies.