Status
Not open for further replies.

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
just be more alert, especially if you're out shooting in that area:

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_533469.html

A FULL-time national serviceman, one of four victims of a series of knife attacks in Kallang on Sunday, lay bleeding by the Pan-Island Expressway for seven hours before he was spotted.

Half his left hand, along with four fingers had been hacked off, and he had deep cuts to his neck, face and abdomen; a part of his scalp had been sliced open.

But at least Ang Jun Heng, 19, was alive. Of the remaining three victims of the still-unknown slasher or slashers, one is dead, and the other two, like Mr Ang, are in intensive care in Tan Tock Seng Hospital.

The police said on Monday that they were yet to make an arrest. They declined comment when asked whether the attacks were the work of one person or several, nor would they confirm that the attacks were related. All the police spokesman would say was that investigations were on and no possibilities have been ruled out.

The four victims appear not to know each other. Aside from Mr Ang, the other three, including the dead man, are Indian nationals aged between 24 and 44. Here on work permits, they live and work in different places.

The common thread: They were all believed to have been knifed from behind in the Kallang area. No weapons have been recovered.

hopefully the culprit(s) will be arrested asap.

Last edited:
kallangslashing.gif

woah... these people want to make a name for themselves. hope they are caught soon...

woah... these people want to make a name for themselves. hope they are caught soon...

it's kind of scary in a way

i won't want to get attacked from behind and wake up to have my hand missing. :sweat:

remind me of a case read somewhere that some guy wake up with his kidney gone.. scary :sweat:

Hope that the cold blooded killers be caught and hanged soon!

Scary random killings. Don't look like there was any specific motive.

If go shooting, bring along at least few friends :sweat:

;(Damn, I live in Kallang..what a shock...missed this news...got to becareful liaoz...
if need be, a hero shall arise to subdue this crazy guy...hope he get nabbed asap!

this is bad. i also stay near Kallang:eek::angry:

where are Kick-Ass, Hit-Girl and Big Daddy when you need em?

i think Hit-Girl can take on the slashers by herself leh... :bsmilie:

;(Damn, I live in Kallang..what a shock...missed this news...got to becareful liaoz...
if need be, a hero shall arise to subdue this crazy guy...hope he get nabbed asap!

this is bad. i also stay near Kallang:eek::angry:

Let's form a neighborhood watch! I live near there too ... let's equip ourselves with parang and pipes in case we bump into such people :D

7 suspects in Sunday Kallang Attacks; three caught
By Leong Wee Keat | Posted: 01 June 2010 1151 hrs

SINGAPORE: Seven people were believed to have been involved in the recent spate of attacks in the Kallang area on Sunday, which left one man dead and three others seriously injured.

The Criminal Investigation Department, or CID, today said three Malaysians have been arrested in connection with the attacks.

They are aged between 21 and 26 years old.

Four other suspects are still at large.

The CID said the men were caught after a 24-hour operation that saw 100 police officers deployed to comb the area.

An Indian construction worker was slashed to death and his body was found in an open field near the Kallang MRT station.

Three others were also viciously slashed and are now in the intensive care unit at Tan Tock Seng Hospital. - CNA/vm

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1060279/1/.html

Let's form a neighborhood watch! I live near there too ... let's equip ourselves with parang and pipes in case we bump into such people :D

equip ourselves with parang?:bsmilie:
The police might think they got the rest of the 3 suspects:sweatsm:

I wud really hope all who live in Kallang to be more civic minded...call the police when you notice any suspicious fellows...I don't know why many S'poreans nv call police or watsoever even when necessary...I conclude that to be diffusion of responsibility among those Singaporeans...always thinking that some1 else will call the police for sure...this is wrong mentality!

hi Agent J , dont worry lar. :heart::heart::heart:;) some people takes joke very seriously.

everyone needs a joke once a while to beat the blues... however, jokes on race, religion or nationality is taboo, especially in a public forum. you never know who's gonna read the joke and how they will react.

Warning served, Nationality Sensitive Posts Removed.

Please keep this discussion healthy. Thanks.

I think it is good that night86mare brings to out attention about a bunch murderers are on the loose.

stay vigilant guys. and my condolences to the deceased families. hopefully the police will nab them soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.