{bbusername} has become the first person to own a EOS D60!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Saw {bbusername} @ CP handling his new purchase today...thought I heard rumours it'll be launched next month; apparently not so and was told they still have a few pieces left! (come on, it's the first shipment) Anyway I'm happy for {bbusername}...congrats!

What are the rest of you waiting for? What's your initial impression {bbusername}; share leh! ;)

not another prank.... :bsmilie:

Congratulation {bbusername}, welcome to the dark side, hey who's that gal with you today?

She's beautiful i must say, any chances of her being the model for ClubSNAP Studio Photography? Hope to hear from you {bbusername} ASAP.

Originally posted by Simon
Congratulation {bbusername}, welcome to the dark side, hey the who's that gal with you today?

She's beautiful i must say, any chances of her being the model for ClubSNAP Studio Photography? Hope to hear from you {bbusername} ASAP.
You must be talking abt {bbusername} dream gal....
ok {bbusername} will let you know if she want to be the model....
*Chance very low tho... even mi oso very hard to get her to pose!

Congratulation {bbusername}, welcome to the dark side, hey who's that gal with you today?

Which gal you refering to? Actually all quite pretty one :)

Originally posted by mpenza
hmm... should I get the 1D or the D60.... decisions decisions....

get the 1D like I did today! Great camera....now I just need some good lenses to go with it. ;)

Originally posted by Tweek

get the 1D like I did today! Great camera....now I just need some good lenses to go with it. ;)

Great! I always know we like the same cameras :) Do you find it too slow for your liking?

Hi Adam

I think you saw my cousin kah_heng, not kahheng.

Anyway, enough with the April Fool's silly talk already :)

Congratulation Jethro, welcome to the dark side, hey who's that gal with you today?

She's beautiful i must say, any chances of her being the model for ClubSNAP Studio Photography? Hope to hear from you Jethro ASAP.

Sssh I kena from my wife, the D60 ALREADY pass to Adamgoi for safe keeping.
But it is up for rental at $35 a day. Just PM Adamgoi ASAP. hehehe:dunno:

Originally posted by mpenza

Great! I always know we like the same cameras :) Do you find it too slow for your liking?

yeah...and the burst mode, I would prefer 12fps. :( But still it's a great cam.

Yo...this joke kena carried abit too far. Firstly, I didn't buy the D60.....will not consider until I strike the next TOTO. BTW, I'm a NIKON user. Is selling my last piece of Canon equipment in the Buy & Sell section.
Also, I was indeed around Peninsula area in the pm today. Only look at the Manfrotto's tripod & nothing else. Intend to get the 190Pro (can ask Steven at CP)

Sorry to disappoint all, But I was alone today. No pretty gals with me today. But can arrange pretty gals for your photo shoot if you all want. But must give people some incentive$$$ to ask them out for photo shoot la.....

Strangely though, til today I've yet to own a digital cam and have yet to post up any of my photos for critique in this site. Can someone teach me how.....:p

So,....Adam, you mistaken liao......Must be someone else or someone using my nick......spoilt my reputation.

Jeff

Originally posted by AdamGoi
Saw shev @ CP handling his new purchase today...thought I heard rumours it'll be launched next month; apparently not so and was told they still have a few pieces left! (come on, it's the first shipment) Anyway I'm happy for shev...congrats!

What are the rest of you waiting for? What's your initial impression shev; share leh! ;)
whaha.come on.i dun even own a camera.how can i afford a D60?April fool joke.so surprise to see my nick.

Just for laughs, thank you guys for a very humourous day.;)

jia lat.....now wife asking who is the gal that you all are refering too.......how to explain this to her?????????:cry:

Why was i chosen?

Status
Not open for further replies.