Baywatch at Huntington Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasminesg

Sep 18, 2008
Hougang

Behold! The New Kid presents Baywatch at Huntington Beach

We welcome you to be part of this iconic adventure and to capture the lifeguards of Baywatch under the sun and surf!
Our lifeguards will be dressed in their most appealing bikinis and armed with rescue equipment. But hang on to your pants folks! To make this even better! Our lifeguards will also be provided with high performance jet skis and sea kayaks to make this just another day at work.

And just how are we going to make this happen? Well…

With 3 lifeguards per shoot giving you a 4:1 ratio, you will have to make yourself available on a Saturday, the 25th of April.

For just $95 for the first 18 and $115 thereafter; you will have the opportunity to capture our rare beauties posing with their rescue and high performance arsenal!
Well folks, we all know events like this don’t come by everyday so what are you waiting for? Bang in your bucks and get snapping on the 25th!
There will be three time slots available with a change of models for each slot;

Slot 1: 9-11 am: Gillian, Jiselle (Tatarah babe), Min Er (FHM top 100 girl next door)

Slot 2: 12-2 pm: Jasmine, Jiselle (Tatarah babe), Min Er(FHM top 100 girl next door)

Slot 3: 3-5pm: Jasmine, Jiselle (Tatarah babe), Chloe

For information on our search and rescue operations or RSVP, please contact us at newkid@hot-shot.com

Props you will be expecting

Email us your details as follows
Nick:
Name:
Contact no:
Time slot:

Location and invoice will be released after your payment has been credited to our account.

Pictures of Gillian and Jiselle credits to Tatarah.sg
Pictures of Min Er credits to SharpShooters
Pictures of Jasmine credits to Alan
Pictures of Chloe credits to Phoa

We booked the whole centre down for the whole day, so you can enjoy a more quality shoot. =D

You may want to be more clear about where this is going to be at...Huntington in US? :)

nope, it's at singapore, =D sorry for the confusion!!

HELLO PEOPLE, THIS IS GOING TO BE AT A BEACH LOCATED IN SINGAPORE!!!

With wonderful Jet skis and Kayaks!!

AND NOT TO MENTION CHLOE IS ANOTHER FHM TOP 100 GIRL NEXT DOOR!!

come and join us for early promotion offer!!!

We booked the whole centre down for the whole day, so you can enjoy a more quality shoot. =D

sorry arh.. which whole centre ?
or u mean booked the whole beach ?:dunno:

Why only rescue equipment as props?
Get the lifeguards to do life-saving and CPR!

Hahaha!!:bigeyes: CPR.....

With 3 lifeguards per shoot giving you a 4:1 ratio, you will have to make yourself available on a Saturday, the 25th of April.

For just $95 for the first 18 and $115 thereafter; you will have the opportunity to capture our rare beauties posing with their rescue and high performance arsenal!

this is confusing, 4:1 ratio, den wat you mean by first 18? are u going to calculate like 4 x 3 x 3?

Well folks, we all know events like this don’t come by everyday so what are you waiting for? Bang in your bucks and get snapping on the 25th!
There will be three time slots available with a change of models for each slot;

Slot 1: 9-11 am: Gillian, Jiselle (Tatarah babe), Min Er (FHM top 100 girl next door)

Slot 2: 12-2 pm: Jasmine, Jiselle (Tatarah babe), Min Er(FHM top 100 girl next door)

so Jiselle will be doing all 3 sessions? wondering how she can suffer and the sunburn on her... don think it will be fair to the afternoon session de shooters, asking Jiselle to be in the sun from 9am to 5pm.. gosh.. and also 12pm to 2pm.. hmm.. are we going to shoot indoor or outdoor?

booked whole centre or beach like the previous bro said? if you can book the whole beach down, put my name in your list. thanks

Yo Sista! Some points for your 1st organised shoot.

1) Locations not specified clearly. Looks like in States. :bsmilie:
No need to be Actual but as in general. :)

2) The images of the models are too small...can see meh?

3) You have forced me out of the mountain with these temptations. :bsmilie:

Put me first in the list.
You know my details Right? ;)

Another question (just want to clarify super-clearly)

The Jet-Ski useage

1. Are they just stationary props on the beach for the models to pose next to (and sit on?)

-OR-

2. Will they actually be in operation in the water?

Ted

Lol and for a while, I thought you're really gonna host a photoshoot at Huntington beach.. cause I'm just 10 mins drive from there :bsmilie:

Alrighty folks, for some crystal clarity:

Why Baywatch at Huntington?

We are trying to create a theme where it’s not just girls in bikinis. It’s about sexy sporty girls posing with big boy toys and rescue equipment keeping a vigilant eye for stranded swimmers. Just like the lifeguards in the hit series Baywatch.

Outdoor shoot on a plot of land by the beach used and operated by a water sports centre in Singapore.
As the water sports centre has direct access to the shoreline, we will separate the props- 2 jet skis and 2 sea kayaks on land and a Jet Ski and sea kayak launched in the water. They will not be in operation but instead just resting on the shoreline. How they are positioned can always be re-arranged on the day itself to give you better picture quality and access.

Ratio

As there will be numerous props used and a water sports centre ceasing daily operations for the shoot day to assist in the shoots (land, water crafts and equipment usage), we aim to cover high costs by having 12 photographers per slot with a total of 3 slots for the day. Hence with 3 models per slot that’s a 4:1 ratio.

Display pictures

We are IT clueless. All we wanna do is organise a great and rare shoot. Apologies. Please double click on the picture to enlarge. If anyone knows how to get them real big on this page instead, we’d really appreciate some feedback.

Hope that answers everything guys!:)

booked whole centre or beach like the previous bro said? if you can book the whole beach down, put my name in your list. thanks[/QUOTE]

DLSRcainiao - not the whole beach but more so a plot of land by the beach and its shore as well...You in? Preferred time slot?
Cheers!

Your in Phoa! Rock on!
You want in on the whole day or a preferred time slot?

Your in Phoa! Rock on!
You want in on the whole day or a preferred time slot?

Too excited to tell you the slot. :bsmilie:
Put me in the morning lah. While I will stay throughout the day enjoying myself by the beach.
Need some sun tanning. Can?
BTW, got cocktails and fruits to go along?
:bsmilie:

Helping the organiser abit. :)

slot1.jpg

slot2.jpg

slot2.jpg

Pictures of Gillian and Jiselle credits to Tatarah.sg
Pictures of Min Er credits to SharpShooters
Pictures of Jasmine credits to Alan
Pictures of Chloe credits to Phoa

props_.jpg

sorry my bad...the 3rd slot model picture is wrong

Here's the corrected one.

slot3.jpg

thank you baggiolee!!! :heart::heart::heart:

*appreciated*

We have posted an updated, simpler and clearer thread to this event, titled
‘Bikini Babes on Jet Skis on the 25th of April, Singapore (Repost from Baywatch @ Huntington Beach)’

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4992422#post4992422

We would still keep this thread open as there have already been positive comments and the event is yet to be over. If you are interested please revert to our new thread or RSVP directly at newkid@hot-shot.com

Email us your details as follows
Nick:
Name:
Contact no:
Time slot:

We apologise for the inconvenience!

I think you should only be having one thread for the same event , else people get confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.