Battle of e Camera brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

karkadann

Nov 5, 2005
was just curious with so many different camera brands like Nikon, Canon ,Minolta, Olympus, Sony, Konica , Kodak etc etc..... wat r e different brands strengths n weaknesses? I have a fren who swears by Canon for potraits but I prefer Nikon. Do share all ur views n opinions.... just a light hearted discussion. :bsmilie:

I used to work for Kodak n they swear that they have more vibrant colours for their Dslr :)

Light-hearted discussion eh?

This I must see! :bsmilie:

hee hee, no choice lah. New Member dunno that debating about camera brands is as useful as comparing minister's pay with the top 8 wages in each industry.

and saying which brand is good wun make a light-hearted discussion. it is debating which brands are bad...............ah....... only then, will you see real light-hearted discussion.

Ummm, let sleeping dogs lie. ;)

It's really not safe to discuss bad or good in comparisons because most people aren't about to use more than one brand, so it ends up in a lot of yelling and fanaticism.

.............like people in MLM, cheering and whistling as they find enlightenment.

I like to more brands of camera being produce with cool names such as Merlion, Tamasek, Santosa, Seletar, Elite etc. etc. :bsmilie:

Don't forget the one with the fly-eye lens, Esplanade...

Don't forget the one with the fly-eye lens, Esplanade...

Actually... Why not create a filter or a lens like that? Call it the "Esplanade Lens/filter"

Hell, that could be cool

nahbei

never mention my brand

what about pentax la, anyways there is more than enough literature here and there in each individual seciton on strengths/weaknesses
except for some brands *coughhackcough* which are maintained to be invincible
should be quite clear!

What I noticed is that in most of south east asia, you only see people buying and using the top 2 brands, while in Tokyo I noticed a good distribution of the other brands as well being widely used.

What I noticed is that in most of south east asia, you only see people buying and using the top 2 brands, while in Tokyo I noticed a good distribution of the other brands as well being widely used.

Some people do more research before buying.

Others just blindly follow the "fashionable trends".

i'm gonna push out my popcorn stand.......

ANyone wants? :bsmilie:

my <camera brand> is better than your <camera brand>. repeat until infinity.

Status
Not open for further replies.