Battizer, alkaline battery charger!

review from the website seems good and true, but the price is deterring many to get it.

Just thinking, if really works, then really can save envinronment :)

bought one already, seem very impressive.
after fully charge the battery not even hot.

bought one already, seem very impressive.
after fully charge the battery not even hot.

Yep, I saw that quite awhile back but I dont use that much batteries to justify the price lei :)

Must still in the long run, its damn useful.. :think: hmmm if only it was cheaper...

Just thinking, if really works, then really can save envinronment :)
the normal NiMH ain't that bad if you fully utilize the 1000-1500 lifecycles. only thing is they cost 10x more, which is bad if you looking for many sets of battery

but from the CNET review they mentioned that "normal" alkaline batteries can only be recharged 5-10 times. not too useful then considering the price isn't it? :dunno:

in the instruction manual, mention 10-50x, but I think depend on the battery u use, if cheap battery made in china 20 pcs for S$1, better don't try.

Last edited:
in the instruction manual, mention 10-50x, but I think depend on the battery u use, if cheap battery made in china 20 pcs for S$1, better don't try.
that would depends if the manual meant 10-50x but with "not as good" battery life or still as per original brand new.