battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlee12

May 4, 2009
hi! I'm thinking of getting rechargeable battery for my external flash. What's the different between those with 2100, 2500 and 2700? What does the value represent? Does that mean the bigger the number the better it is? What brand would be a good choice? Thanks.

hi! I'm thinking of getting rechargeable battery for my external flash. What's the different between those with 2100, 2500 and 2700? What does the value represent? Does that mean the bigger the number the better it is? What brand would be a good choice? Thanks.

I suggest getting the Sanyo Enelopes.. the others lose their charge after a week or two...

This refers to the amount of charge it can hold and conversely the amount of power it is able to deliver. The higher, the more shots you can get out of it. (fully charged of course)

There have been plenty of threads on which batteries to look for for different purposes. :)

Simply, if you are a low end user or infrequent user, consider using Eneloops or the Imedions. Both are rated at abt 2100mAh.

As for the high end users (wedding or events), do consider the PowerEx 2700mAh, they give strong lasting power. Note that the discharge rate (when unused) is higher than the Eneloops or Imedions, so if you have not used them for a while, they may not retain full charge. :)

I suggest getting the Sanyo Enelopes.. the others lose their charge after a week or two...

Not totally.. it loses partial power and the curve drops gradually....

okie...thanks for all the responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.