Battery sold at cathay Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

hifisiao

Deregistered
Sep 10, 2005
Ni-lon batts sold at Cathay Photo are only $20 each (Many models are avail, ie, Canon 350D, 20 D etc). Brand is something like "Digital"

Has anyone tried these batts? They are cheap but do they compares to the Eastgear battery?

hifisiao said:
Ni-lon batts sold at Cathay Photo are only $20 each (Many models are avail, ie, Canon 350D, 20 D etc). Brand is something like "Digital"

Has anyone tried these batts? They are cheap but do they compares to the Eastgear battery?
Owned one of this for my fz1 a long time ago...though rated higher 980 mah than my original batt at 6## mah...it batt life is only 2/3...

no one else has comments?

hi... i am using the ones from eastgear... as good as the original and their products are proven to be good. Made in japan too.

nobody uses the one from cathay photo?

I also use east gear batteries! cheap and good! :thumbsup:

The Oracle said:
I also use east gear batteries! cheap and good! :thumbsup:

what's east gear? name of shop or brand of batt?

when u try, did u mix with the the original and use it with the battery hand grip? any problems?

?

Just got myself 1 batt from CP.. Brand DIGITAL... will update on how's the performance.. now still charging a fresh batt..

Ok tested batts ok after shot 1063 on a CF Photo Drive. It drops 1 bar & don't the max how much shots it can take..So far i'm glad with the performance of this DIGITAL batt.

AMD1600,

Thanks for the report. If this works well, this will indeed be the best bargain at $20 per battery.

hifisiao said:

Bought at $25 leh! Hurry, price must be going up???

best buy is from eastgear

something to add for this "Digital" battery.

used it on my FZ10 some times back.
when your cam flash battery low, don't change it.
it can still last a lot more photo before it really dry out.

Have used Digital (Minolta NP400). Its does not last as long as the original less than 2/3 of the original battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.