Battery Operated Fog machine

Sgdevilzz

May 16, 2010
Dry ice, water and an old-fashion fan.

The reason i don't want to use the dry ice method is because of the portability. I have too much to carry and i don't want to burden my hands with extra stuff i need to carry. The fog machine along with the portable power source can fit inside my backpack nicely. I'm doing a half outdoor shoot. Large space. May require large blockage of ice which definitely isn't ideal for me

Just buy a china brand one.. it aint rocket science...

I'll pick a day where there is hardly any wind. If there is i'll keep pumping. As i said it's a "half outdoor" shoot. Hard to come by china brands. Believe me i've googled through numerous pages and found nothing. Looks like china don't like fog machines that well..

I've came across this thing called fog in a can. Any idea how good this is? Fantasy FX Professional Haze in a Can 8oz. aka Fog-in-a-can Diffusion in a Can (Ships By Ground Only) - Filmtools

I'll pick a day where there is hardly any wind. If there is i'll keep pumping. As i said it's a "half outdoor" shoot. Hard to come by china brands. Believe me i've googled through numerous pages and found nothing. Looks like china don't like fog machines that well..

I've came across this thing called fog in a can. Any idea how good this is? Fantasy FX Professional Haze in a Can 8oz. aka Fog-in-a-can Diffusion in a Can (Ships By Ground Only) - Filmtools

I did some research not long ago.

I did find some pesticide spray thing shaped like a guy that you can put the fog solution into, but after that i stopped my research on it.

I did some research not long ago.

I did find some pesticide spray thing shaped like a guy that you can put the fog solution into, but after that i stopped my research on it.

There is another thread about portable fog machines and you posted a picture of the pesticide thing. That could work well but i'm afraid that the machine only detects pesticide solutions and not fog ones.

This one might work. pour out the pesticide liquid, wash and replace it with fog solutions.

Amazon.com: Mosq Out Insect Fogger, Cannot Ship To All States...: Pet Supplies

There is another thread about portable fog machines and you posted a picture of the pesticide thing. That could work well but i'm afraid that the machine only detects pesticide solutions and not fog ones.

This one might work. pour out the pesticide liquid, wash and replace it with fog solutions.

Amazon.com: Mosq Out Insect Fogger, Cannot Ship To All States...: Pet Supplies

yea i never follow up. lol.

I am now taking into consideration of doing this method. Cost less than a 100 bucks. Might as well try, if it works then we'll have a real budget fog machine :bsmilie:

Sgdevilzz said:

Hmmm i know where to get them cheap but not locally.

I am now taking into consideration of doing this method. Cost less than a 100 bucks. Might as well try, if it works then we'll have a real budget fog machine :bsmilie:

hmm let me know man.

conceptsmoke.com

Experts in smoke machines (they dont advertise themselves as "specail effects" but are the best) they do a battery opperated machine called the B1 / but also have a Colt range that are portable handheld and dont rely on a power source once heated up. They can run off power for upto 10mins then take only 2 minutes to warm up (charge) then ready to use again.

facebook.com/conceptsmoke youtube.com/conceptsmoke

Able to PM me the link or place? Is it online?

already did afew days ago. They have affordable fog machines but are cabled. They sell battery operated ones, costs $799

PM me also !! lol

conceptsmoke.com

Experts in smoke machines (they dont advertise themselves as "specail effects" but are the best) they do a battery opperated machine called the B1 / but also have a Colt range that are portable handheld and dont rely on a power source once heated up. They can run off power for upto 10mins then take only 2 minutes to warm up (charge) then ready to use again.

facebook.com/conceptsmoke youtube.com/conceptsmoke

Thanks for the information but i don't think i ship to singapore and it does looks expensive. Thanks anyway!

Able to PM me the link or place? Is it online?

already did afew days ago. They have affordable fog machines but are cabled. They sell battery operated ones, costs $799

Not online. I used to buy from a few stores in China who sell stage equipment. They have everything from disco lights to fog machine to bubble machine..