battery grip

Status
Not open for further replies.

devil zone

Feb 24, 2008
tampines
hey there...are battery grip important thinking of getting one.Will it have any effect on the picture i am taking???I am a beginner here just bought canon 1000d

No it does not affect your pictures. Battery grip only serves as an extra power source for longer shoots. It also provides the extra grip and it makes the camera looks bigger thus the more "pro" look... hehe :D

The battery grip also makes taking pics in the portrait orientation more comfortable as in the conventional way.

no more chix wings!!! :bsmilie:

hey there...are battery grip important thinking of getting one.Will it have any effect on the picture i am taking???I am a beginner here just bought canon 1000d

Do you feel like the camera is too small in your hands? The grip can add an extra bit of comfort for some people making it easier to hold. Do you plan to get other lenses? It will help balance large lenses (aka 70-200 variety). But, this is all subjective.

The battery grip is great for Canon 450D & 1000D.... try it and you would feel the different... :)

just tried my friend's 400d with grip.It really helped with the ergonomics but its quite heavy(not sure how heavy it is without one).but its really useful.too bad my d40's grip cant af

just tried my friend's 400d with grip.It really helped with the ergonomics but its quite heavy(not sure how heavy it is without one).but its really useful.too bad my d40's grip cant af

i have to disagree on this, i tried my fren's 450D w/ Batt grip. I gota say it weighs alittle bit more then my D90 w/out batt grip!

Its really really light-weight, and IMO a real deal for every 450/400D users out there.

If a 400D with grip weighs a little heavy, then might as well just stick with a compact or compact prosumer.

it gives a better feel when shooting portraits.
but... can do without it lah :)

if you're getting the xxxD series for compactness.. maybe a grip would seem heavy to you. cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.