Battery Grip

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChongK

Nov 15, 2007
West Side
Hi all,

I'm wonder is there a battery grip for Nikon D60? and could you guys provide me with more information about battery grip, like how it works & its extra functions.

okay thanks for the information, wads the price range for it? Able to get a Funan the IT mall?

So in a battery grip, its other batteries that are powering it too?
Like 3 batteries running at a time?

Anyone have more information on Battery Grips? :dunno:

As far as I know, this is not a very popular grip, and personally, I haven't seen one in use, just read about it. Also, the D40/D40x/D60 was not designed for a grip, so the control of the camera is done through the IR (i think). You can see that in one of the pictures.

Nope, you do not need an extra batt to power the grip.

Nope.. Only one battery runs at a time even though you have 2 batteries inserted. This happens for my MB-D80 Battery grip for my D80.

The advantage of having a grip in terms of power is that it also power up the camera using AA batteries.

Other than that, the real purpose for the battery grip is to have a better hold of the camera when taking vertical shots. Esp when your camera is very heavy.

I see, thanks for the information. But Li-thium battery is can still be placed inside the battery grip right? So having an extra battery is just like having a ''standby''?

Yes. Sort of.

Status
Not open for further replies.