battery grip for d60

Status
Not open for further replies.

deckb5

Jul 3, 2008
Hi, i need a grip for my d60 because the weight feels imbalanced with the external flash unit on it. So i was intending to get a battery grip - just to get a better hold of the cam.

So, does anyone know where to get 3rd party grips like this?

I know there'ld be ppl saying that it would damage the cam and stuff, but I'll just be using it without the extra batteries =)

Thanks, have a nice day!

d60 does not come with a battery grip, and it meant to be very compact camera.

and if you are using a third party battery grip, you have to remove your original camera battery from the chamber for attaching the third party battery grip, since there is no contact point on the body to connect battery grip.

you want to get a better grip to the camera, should consider a bigger body that come with a battery grip.

d60 does not come with a battery grip, and it meant to be very compact camera.

and if you are using a third party battery grip, you have to remove your original camera battery from the chamber for attaching the third party battery grip, since there is no contact point on the body to connect battery grip.

you want to get a better grip to the camera, should consider a bigger body that come with a battery grip.

people buy already - moot point to say he should consider a bigger body right?

TS - there are a few options, with the most ex but best matched cosmetically being the targus one. it also serves as a vertical grip, but the shutter is operated via IR, so no half-press function.

there is one from HK called photix and one from australia i believe (can't remember the name).

a review of the targus one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-W683_erDE

Status
Not open for further replies.