Battery for Speedlite 430EX ii

Light Hunter

Apr 19, 2009
I am using energiser battery for my speedlite 430EX II. As I am new to photography, not sure is there another better/cheaper mode around. Is it better to use rechargeable battery?:dunno:

I am using Sanyo eneloop.. Serves me great~! Also cheaper then other brands rechargable batts. (Except for GP)

I am using energiser battery for my speedlite 430EX II. As I am new to photography, not sure is there another better/cheaper mode around. Is it better to use rechargeable battery?:dunno:

With the current emphasis on the 3 R's (i.e reduce,reuse,recycle), it makes sense to use rechargeable batteries. The initial investment is more than you would pay for the alkaline batteries, but it will more than pay you back over time, not having to buy one-time-use batteries over and over....

With the current emphasis on the 3 R's (i.e reduce,reuse,recycle), it makes sense to use rechargeable batteries. The initial investment is more than you would pay for the alkaline batteries, but it will more than pay you back over time, not having to buy one-time-use batteries over and over....

That's right! 4 AA high-powered batts are not cheap either. Not economical and not environmental friendly as well.:)

Thanks. Will get Sanyo. Any cheap source online or shop? :think:

Use sanyo eneloop and you won't go wrong plus a slow charger to lengthen the lifespan of your battery.

i wun advise that. 1) payments in USD 2) confirm got shipping charges (website dun seems to be local).

hint: go ebay and do a search. there is someone local in singapore selling + provides delivery.

Pardon me, Could not find any in ebay for Sanyo

search for daniel wu at mass sales. He's a nice guy and delivers the battery FOC