battery for external flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyepower

Mar 10, 2007
Yishun
Hi all,

jus join this forum. may i know which type of battery should i use to let my external flash have a lower recycling time?

Thanks

my fren told me to use lithium battery? is it better?

if u have that much money.. go ahead.. do u have any idea how much those things cost?

oh ok i get it so powerex is the best replacement? or i see ppl shooting in functions witha very big battery pack on their belt.. what about those?

can we knw what flash are you using, its easier for people to recommend you the batt pack. ;)

oh ok i get it so powerex is the best replacement? or i see ppl shooting in functions witha very big battery pack on their belt.. what about those?

There are battery packs for certain models of flash guns.

For example, if you're using Nikon system, the SB-600 does not support being powered from external sources. The SB-800 does and it can be powered from SD-8A or Quantum battery packs.

I dun think the Sunpack can be used with a external power source. So if you do want to, do consider getting a SB-800 first.

Cheers,

Sanyo Eneloops! Able to retain power for up to a year.

ya that's an option... but since u want faster recharging cycles.. take the powerex... most people would choose between these 2.. depending on ur needs...

ya that's an option... but since u want faster recharging cycles.. take the powerex... most people would choose between these 2.. depending on ur needs...

The 2000mAh capacity is gd enough for me cos now i usually use Manual to adjust flash power so recycling rate is practically almost instant and can last nearly 1K shots.

erm.... what about GP.. like every got sell.... eneloop still ok to find.. but i dun noe where to find powerex

Thanks... ok i would reconsider.... 214 USD... so bout 300 ++ SGD loh...

thanks anyway
wahaha, you seriously made 300+SGD sounds cheap. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.