battery charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenjiabao

Jun 2, 2003
Visit site
Hi just bought sanyo 2300 re-chargerable batt. Wonder if i use those normal charger like sony or Gp charger to charge them , is there any significant diff from those popular charhger like Maha 401 and Ripvan 100 from easygear.

I use Sanyo 2100mAh batteries and I recently bought a Sony Charger ($59) from Photofinish to charge them because I thot my Rip Van Lightning charger was having problems getting a full charge.

The Sony Charger is great: has Refresh function as well as individual charging circuits - one for each batt. It is also a lot cheaper than the Maha (I think) and comes with 4 Sony NiMh which I have yet to use. When the batteries are charged (for 2 batts , usually in about 2.5 hrs), the charger turns off automatically.

Only thing I don't quite like with the Sony is that the batts get quite hot compared to the Lightning - cannot hold the batts in my hand right after charging completed. My Sanyos now last a lot longer in the camera.

yesterday news announced that Japan has invented a battery that much longer and bigger capacity than the normal battery x 4 times.

This special battery is abt S$5 per pc and will be launched somewhere in April 04?? ;p

currently i'm using GP1600

I heard from a shop which brings in SANYO rechargeable batteries that SONY and ENERGIZER rechargeable batteries are OEM from SANYO.

So they are actually the SAME battery with a DIFFERENT LABEL. Not sure if this is true but the SONY and ENERGIZER rechargeables are selling for 2-3 times the price of the SANYO batteries ...

C-720 said:
yesterday news announced that Japan has invented a battery that much longer and bigger capacity than the normal battery x 4 times.

This special battery is abt S$5 per pc and will be launched somewhere in April 04?? ;p

currently i'm using GP1600

last 4time longer :bigeyes:worth to buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.