Battery Case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultrazoom

Apr 21, 2002
Does anyone know where I can buy battery case? I can't seem to find a place selling them.

Best to be those that can fit 4 NiMH AA batteries in one. How much is it?

Please direct me. TIA.

There is this shop call ACE at Novena Square selling 8xAA Alkaline batteries for $5.90. Free gift is a plastic case that holds 4xAAs.

Originally posted by copland
There is this shop call ACE at Novena Square selling 8xAA Alkaline batteries for $5.90. Free gift is a plastic case that holds 4xAAs.

Challenger @ Funan also selling similar package as above.

No where selling just the case/holder alone?

Seems like no choice but to buy those akaline batteries then.

Thanks a lot copland and Prime.

got...but in those 2 x AA type.

try SLT, basement 1...there is a shop near the escalator selling a lot of batteries one...jus ask for the plastic battery case...should cost about $1 for 1 like that...

dun try to buy batteries there though...coz i think it cost a bit more than Mustafa...unless u buying in large quanties

Guys, guys, it's NOT possible to accidentally short AA/AAA batteries as the terminals are so far apart! Those proprietary LiON ones are more suceptible but even then, they are not so easily accidentally shorted by leaving it in your pocket/bag, etc.

For AA/AAA batteries, simply bundle them up using rubber bands. Worked well enough for me for years. Otherwise, you can try the packaging of the Engergizer Titanium AA batteries.

Regards
CK

The main purpose of me having camera case/holder is because I have different mix of batteries of the same brand, such as 1600, 1700, 1850mAH.

Though not really a need to do so, I just want to keep those of the same together, and also, I don't have to spend time digging and searching for the same type when all are mixed together. Lastly, it's easier for storage purposes.

well..I saw those 4XAA casing selling for 300yen in Yodobashi in Japan....dun think it's worth the money lor...

anyway, my GP 1800 and Sanyo 1850 can last me for about a week...so dun even need to buy so many batt.. :)

Hi

I made a battery holder for myself that can hold 20 AA and 4 CR2. It's very useful for overseas holiday especially when chraging is not an option.

Originally posted by Encino
Hi

I made a battery holder for myself that can hold 20 AA and 4 CR2. It's very useful for overseas holiday especially when chraging is not an option.

Any picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.