Batteries!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaGixShOe

Apr 16, 2002
magixshoe.clubsnap.org
wat kinda of charger do u guys reccomend??

i want one that is not too ex

got transformer to switch between 110v and 230v

intelligent charger

rapid charge of about 3-5 hours for 4 batt

hm........ GP rapid can??

Hmmm actually your combination should be quite ok, unless you want a faster charger. Remember NiMh requires some muscle flexing before it works optimally... In the beginning, they usually work better after each full discharge - charge cycle... 5 cycles later, they should be quite ok.

And yah... NiMh loses stored power over time... If its charged and has been sitting on the desk for a week, the lost in power can be noticable, especially in high drainage device like DCs...

i test my lil batteries everyday with my DMM :D

anyway i went down SLS today
damm...... sway.....

i asked all the shops for GP AAA batt. either out of stock or too ex

then i ask for the casio charger at AP damm........... no stock..... only got the higher end one
two weeks later then got stock
dammit......

Anyone knows where else is selling the Casio charger?

I went to Safe Superstore today and saw a Sony charger selling at about $45 with 2 x 1700mAh. And on the other side the GP Rapid Power Bank (2hr rapid charge) with 4x1600mAh at about $49
Are they any good? One thing I can comment on is that both charger are very light. Should be good for traveling (not sure if can use on 110v power system :dunno: )

Originally posted by ultrazoom
Anyone knows where else is selling the Casio charger?

me know where got sell :D

Funan centre, 5th floor, iQ by courts, me did not ask the price, saw 3 boxes there.

Originally posted by MaGixShOe
both no 110v selection

sony one suxs
timed based charger

Isn't it a Worldwide version. Remember it's confirmed to be 110v-240v or something similar. Also, someone did also mention that it's not a time based charger, as he tried to charge a fully charged battery, and the charger off by itself after 5 mins.

Any expert can confirm?

Originally posted by mlwang
me know where got sell :D

Funan centre, 5th floor, iQ by courts, me did not ask the price, saw 3 boxes there.

Ok, thank you for your information. Will take a look after work today.

Arrgh... :(

The salesperson there told me that those Casio chargers are not for sale. They are to be packaged/bundled with a camera...

Arrgh... :(

The salesperson there told me that those Casio chargers are not for sale. They are to be packaged/bundled with a camera...

Apologies for causing you making a waster trip :(

Apologies for causing you making a waster trip :(

It's OK. ;)

It's quite near to my office, just within walking distance, so don't take it to heart.

It's OK. ;)

It's quite near to my office, just within walking distance, so don't take it to heart.

Keep me informed if you managed to get 1, me interested in the charger too

I bought a Casio charger BC-3HA yesterday at AP. Is this what you guys are looking for?

Yes, that's the one!
How do you find it?
Attractive exterior design isn't it?
BTW how much did you pay for it?:D

Same here.
I paid $50 for it. I was quote $80 initially...
Remember someone paid $45 and another paid $60 for it...

the one with the car adapter?
can give the specs of it?

got 110v/230v selection?
intelligent?
how long take to charge 4 batt?
can charge individual?

Status
Not open for further replies.