Batteries shoot-out....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by mpenza
The Raynox 1-hour charger selling in NUS Co-Op might be a better deal then for most people. It's supposed to be one of the better chargers too.

Hi Mpenza... any idea how much the charger cost? Any more stock... might pop by NUS next week... wanna meet for coffee?

Originally posted by sebastiansong

Hi Mpenza... any idea how much the charger cost? Any more stock... might pop by NUS next week... wanna meet for coffee?

I'm not in NUS :p Learnt about the charger from a post by Tweek I think.

Originally posted by mpenza
I'm not in NUS :p Learnt about the charger from a post by Tweek I think.

silly me:D
started a new thread to ask Tweek for help...

btw Mpenza, you really respond FAST!

Originally posted by rick
it also raised a interesting point. The charger is very important and it could give as high as 2x the charge compared to other useless ones.

I'm using the panasonic charger with auto-shutdown when completed. Might be that it have thought the sanyo batteries has already charged up which it might be only 1/2 charge.

Any recommendation on what type of charger is good? The doc only recommend Maha Charger... can't find that brand here leh.

Me using VARTA Multi Comfort charger, dunnoe same brand as what they are saying or not. Can charge 4 batts, microprocessor controlled, comes with discharge function and individual circuit for each batt. Able to charge 9V blocks, AA, AAA, C and D size batteries. Got it at 40 at sls. I think AP selling at $48. Here's an image.

chargers.jpg

Hi Flare

just a question... how long does it take for your VARTA Multi Comfort charger to charge 4 AA 1600 batteries?
thnx in advance

Hey Flare, beside selling coffee, you sell Chargers also eh!

:bsmilie:

Originally posted by Kevin

We should all be careful of Kevin... seems like he knows a lot of everyone in this forum... probably an ISD chap:cool:

We should all be careful of Kevin... seems like he knows a lot of everyone in this forum... probably an ISD chap:cool:

Oh! Kevin..SW..ISD

Ermm.....see u guys later...I'm gonna destroy all the intelligence report I've gathered abt S'pore NOW!!!! :D

HAHAHA, your computers are buged so I know your movement. Hek Hek Hek!:cool:

Sound Bad guy enough???;)

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Hi Flare

just a question... how long does it take for your VARTA Multi Comfort charger to charge 4 AA 1600 batteries?
thnx in advance

I believe it charges 1600 in about 4.5 hours. I Never really time, when I do, I'll inform.

Don't ask me why lah.... The powerbank 2 chargers too slow mah, so bought 2. When I found out they cannot really charge 1800s, I go look for other chargers, ended up buying the VARTA one. Now, i've spent about $140 on batteries and charger liao.... And the Powerbanks are rotting at home........

Originally posted by Flare

Don't ask me why lah.... The powerbank 2 chargers too slow mah, so bought 2. When I found out they cannot really charge 1800s, I go look for other chargers, ended up buying the VARTA one. Now, i've spent about $140 on batteries and charger liao.... And the Powerbanks are rotting at home........
I C.

Hey Flare, you really work at Coffee Bean at Taka? Got discount or not. Pls excuse my ignorant, what is a "cap". :dunno:

I C.

Hey Flare, you really work at Coffee Bean at Taka? Got discount or not. Pls excuse my ignorant, what is a "cap". :dunno:

Really lah, I work at coffee bean, taka. But then we are not suppose to give discount.... Cap = capuccino.

I am thinking of buying that Maha charger .. but it's 50USD with the UK adapter , 4 batts and shipping... hmmm..... is it worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.