batt grip

pix it

Nov 9, 2009
tamp
im looking batt grip for d5000 & mount adapter for sigma lens(canon) to nikon fitting.
where n how much it cost?

sigma canon mount to nikon mount...?

im looking batt grip for d5000 & mount adapter for sigma lens(canon) to nikon fitting.
where n how much it cost?

Don't be lazy to pick up your phone and call stores...

1) Canon has a shorter flange to sensor distance. Mechanically u need the canon rear of the lens to sit much closer to the sensor than the usual nikon system to achieve infinity focus.
Of course the 'ugly' alternative is someone actually comes up with an adapter with an optical element to correct for infinity ..

2) plus. all electronic contact of the canon and nikon lens/body will not be working, meaning u cannot control the canon lens aperture and u will be always shooting at the smallest aperture.

( although there has been a nikon-G to EOS adapter that controls the aperture somewhat, the point numner (1) will make the manufacturing of such an adapter pretty not feasible )

ryan

it will be interesting to see canon L lens on a nikon if there's such an adapter....

the reason im looking for sigma canon fitting to nikon its beacuse my uncle is using canon & he's giving it away soon. . so i guess unlucky me. .

thank you all for reply. . .

but your uncle can give away to me :D