batt for your flash...rechargeable batt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Jan 18, 2002
SGP
Visit site
Just want to check if you guys mainly use the normal alkaline batt in your flash or rechargeable batt (like Sanyo 2100 batt).

I am using rechargeable now but find that the recharge cycle slowed very fast...any comments?

Use NiMH for your flash...not just because it's more environmentally friendly, but also because your flash recycles faster (the flash charges faster after a burst). :thumbsup:

The only disadvantage is that they don't give as many flashes as alkaline per recharge. :thumbsd:

Don't really understand your complain... :think:

Used 2100s before migrating to 2300s, can use at least 300+ charges per set of batteries.

Bluestrike said:
It time to switch to 2500...

hehehhehee

*sakali KABOOM!

Nah wait for the 2800s.... :devil: :devil:

nickmak said:
So therefore the moral of the story is: Wait long long...

:bsmilie:

yea yea... waiting of Environmental Friendly Nuclear Fuel Cell.... ;p 1 batt for both cam and flash... tat'll be kool...

Maybe phrase wrongly...find that i do not have that many flash per set of batt compared to Alkaline...

RossChang said:
yea yea... waiting of Environmental Friendly Nuclear Fuel Cell.... ;p 1 batt for both cam and flash... tat'll be kool...

Nuclear can never be environmentally friendly my friend. Even if it can, I don't think you would want to carry it about. Risk causing harm to your own body, may cause mutation :devil:

+evenstar said:
Nuclear can never be environmentally friendly my friend. Even if it can, I don't think you would want to carry it about. Risk causing harm to your own body, may cause mutation :devil:
So hydrogen Fuel Cell!!!

+evenstar said:
Hydrogen Fuel Cell...currently only 1 petrol station in SGP provide hydrogen fuel. Sadly, the petrol station is under renovation.
Haha... I can imagine us people pumping fuel into our cameras! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.