Batman vs Superman... vote now!

Batman vs Superman... who wins??

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Spidey?

Personally I like Batman, coz he's much more cool!!!

For the DC universe, my favourite has always been the Dark Knight :thumbsup: Batman forever! :bsmilie:

wiz23 said:
For the DC universe, my favourite has always been the Dark Knight :thumbsup: Batman forever! :bsmilie:

I like the Dark Knight too... he's probably the darkest of all superheroes.
Think he has murdered more people then the rest.
He is kinda psycho in a way.... a fine line between crime fighting and Arkham Asylum...;)

Superman has super natural powers but he always wears his red erm outside which i find funny. besides i heard those who acted as Superman always died ... like cursed like that.
okay i opt for BATMAN .. like his gadgets and all :devil:

Superman sure win lah, can fly & everything... he can even swirl around the earth & change the time as in go back in time right? So powerful... The rest cannot hold a candle lah.

Old joke about Superman and Batman...Superman wears his underwear outside his pants and Batman wears his on his head.....

Batman. He always carries Kryptonite in his utility belt :p

Batman of course.

He has the psychic abilities to make his enemies shoot at him at ever other place in his body except his mouth where it's fully exposed (other than being able to hide his true identity from his close friends by using a low, nasal voice - which in effect totally distracts them from actually recognizing the whole bottom part of his face) :cool:

Old joke about Superman and Batman...Superman wears his underwear outside his pants and Batman wears his on his head.....

In this case i say its batman coz to wear ur underwear outside your pants is 1 thing bt to wear it on ur head....hohoho!! He`s the man!! :bsmilie:

Actually, in the Crisis on Infinite Earths storyline, Superman-Prime is immune to kryptonite. Hmm.

I vote for the scriptwriters of the comic books. They're gonna own them all :bsmilie:

The Green Lantern!! hahaha... wears green, hides in trees and u cannot see him

Status
Not open for further replies.