Batman Begins - premiere at Lido, Monday 8pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquisio

May 16, 2005
Hi all,
Batman Begins will premiere tonight (Monday) at Lido, 9pm. There will be character appearances there, similar to the Star Wars event, although I doubt if it will be on a same scale as the Star Wars Charity Gala.

I will be in the Batman costume (movie replica from Batman Forever) along with Scarecrow.

I think everyone can access the area (but can't go into the cinema itself), so if you guys want to cover such an event, please feel free to come down this evening. We'll be there at about 8pm. I can't get any free tickets for anyone at this stage, but who knows at the last possible moment... but no promises. Straits Times have already interviewed me and they'll be there for the coverage this evening. Watch out for the short article on Wednesday 15 June, Life section.

Cheers!
Marcus
MSN: marcusklee@hotmail.com

Was down there tonight.. :bsmilie: didn dare to just charge in before you came...

Hehe... will post some pics up later if I not that tired. :D

Hey all, just a little pics to share on some of the pp who dressed up for e gala tonight.

Thanks Marcus for letting us in too~

Batman Begins...

IMG_8102e.jpg

A group pic

IMG_8074e.jpg

Which Char is he...?

IMG_8071e.jpg

Even villians need a drink~

IMG_8089e.jpg

The power of Black Beckons...

IMG_8095e.jpg

Enjoy~

Thanks guys for turning up - besides Kenny, please let me know who you are, send me an email or MSN at marcusklee@hotmail.com

It was a great event and the movie was even better!!! I hope you guys got a lot of shots! I tried to save some goodie bags for you all, but due to my inconvenience in carrying things, all I got are those two long Batman paperbags. - sans the goodies!! (Quite nice and unique bag though!)

By the way, the one on the left is The Joker, then there's Scarecrow.

Marquisio said:
Thanks guys for turning up - besides Kenny, please let me know who you are, send me an email or MSN at marcusklee@hotmail.com

It was a great event and the movie was even better!!! I hope you guys got a lot of shots! I tried to save some goodie bags for you all, but due to my inconvenience in carrying things, all I got are those two long Batman paperbags. - sans the goodies!! (Quite nice and unique bag though!)

By the way, the one on the left is The Joker, then there's Scarecrow.

Hey Marcus, no problems man! :D It's quite interesting to see such stuff too.

By the way, Kenny didn go, those you saw were Hazekang, jkl and me. But jkl shot in film, so might to wait a while... :)

hazekang said:
My pics... tried somthin new with a borrowed kyocera digicam :)

5d7b45d7.jpg

little bit more here

I like this one man.. Looks like e effect came out nice afterall. :D

eh is there a reason y the colour pics of tat kyocera dont look as nice as the sepia ones? when i switched to colour, the noise from iso800 was unbearable, n the shots mostly under...

Hey haze,
The pic you took with the sepia, that's not me in the suit. That's a friend of mine wearing horribly fitted suit! But he's a good sport! It's his first time in such a suit and poor guy was sweating in buckets! That's why he removed his eye paint as it was dripping down his face.

I've perfected the art of not sweating... profusely that is. ;)

Marquisio said:
Hey haze,
The pic you took with the sepia, that's not me in the suit. That's a friend of mine wearing horribly fitted suit! But he's a good sport! It's his first time in such a suit and poor guy was sweating in buckets! That's why he removed his eye paint as it was dripping down his face.

I've perfected the art of not sweating... profusely that is. ;)

yeah man, i noticed it, poor guy was sweating like there's no tomorrow... :sweat: i guess e joker had it easy then... :bsmilie:

but u pp are good sports! :D dressing up for all e events.

We are considering doing the Fantastic Four - but it's gonna be a real rush to get the blue suits up in time. Also, I can only set myself on fire for 0.3 seconds before it gets put out. So, that's a bit of a challenge at this stage.

However, Doctor Doom should be ready for Fantastic Four.

Marquisio said:
We are considering doing the Fantastic Four - but it's gonna be a real rush to get the blue suits up in time. Also, I can only set myself on fire for 0.3 seconds before it gets put out. So, that's a bit of a challenge at this stage.

However, Doctor Doom should be ready for Fantastic Four.

:bigeyes: whoa! you gonna play as the human torch? COOL! :D

Keep me informed okie pls? Thanks a million man!

Can we meet up one day? I'd like to see the photos that were taken that night.

Oh, and with the crowd and all, I couldn't find the 3 of you - I was about to sneak you guys in the cinema.

Marquisio said:
Can we meet up one day? I'd like to see the photos that were taken that night.

Oh, and with the crowd and all, I couldn't find the 3 of you - I was about to sneak you guys in the cinema.

is it? oh.. :( cos we lost u guys too... :bsmilie:

i tot you all went to change or something, saw ur article on life section today. :D have a wonderful anniversary!! hehe..

we didn take that many pics actually, but if possible, no probs meeting up too. ;)

Hey Arcanic,
Call me on 9388-5161, and let's meet up!

cheers!
marcus

Is the white faced person a boy or gal? Judging from the posture, a gal, but the bulge
on her throat and smoke tainted teeth says otherwize.

Status
Not open for further replies.