Status
Not open for further replies.
TMC said:
AFS 80-200 who is in?
------------------------

Reserve
---------
1. TMC

bro - u need to bid by batch, not by items leh... batch 1 contains the cams, lenses and flashes... :sweat:

show of hands if interested (checking) :

D1:
01. RockPopCorns, Qty x 1 (need some1 to help cos reservist)

AFS 80-200:

AFS 35-70:

SB28DX:

SB26:

SB28 batt:

wah, so fast got same respone liao..:embrass: ;p

Hi All,

Sorry but just a reminder - its Batch 1 (the whole lot ) and Batch 2 (the whole lot) as listed. You'll be obliged to take away ALL the items in the batch if you are successful.

Geoff

D1:

AFS 80-200:

AFS 35-70:
icarus x 1

SB28DX:

SB26:

SB28 batt:

Oops read wrongly. Too bad. Looks like TCW will have an influx of AFS soon. Everyone get ready :)

oh... wat the heck. lets see if we got enuf CSers to take up everything in batch 1.

-oOo-

D1:
02. nightwolf75 x1

AFS 80-200:

AFS 35-70:
icarus x 1

SB28DX:

SB26:

SB28 batt:

U left me out, NW75

D1:
02. nightwolf75 x1

AFS 80-200:

AFS 35-70:
01 icarus - x1

SB28DX:

SB26:

SB28 batt:

Sorry, but the 35-70 should be AFD. It's the push-pull design.

One questions to ask the bidders, if you guys are after the same body/lenses, then how do u pick which one to grab as i'm sure the cosmetic varies a lot. :dunno:

behyx said:
Sorry, but the 35-70 should be AFD. It's the push-pull design.

One questions to ask the bidders, if you guys are after the same body/lenses, then how do u pick which one to grab as i'm sure the cosmetic varies a lot. :dunno:

behyx - u're rite. did a search for it.
http://www.camerahobby.com/Review-35-70mm.htm

guess the way to decided IF successful is to go according to the order of names listed for each equipment lor? which means only those seriously wanna get the equipment then put ur name down, else if anyone pulls out last min, it will mean the rest of the CSers will be left holding the bag (so to speak)... :sweat:

hard to put down name, as the price is not set... perhaps have a celing price for each item?

Maybe set a ceiling price for:
D1 - S$400 x 29
AFS 80-200 - S$400 x7
AFS 35-70 - S$200 x8
SB28DX - S$50 x8
SB26 - S$50 x2
SB28 batt - S$20 x4

Word of Caution.. Not all equipments are working, so you might want to laydown some plans to deal with it first.. See original poster wrote..

"I'm told most are in working condition but a few are spoilt. But the sale is in batch mode - name a price and take all if you win the bid."

behyx said:
One questions to ask the bidders, if you guys are after the same body/lenses, then how do u pick which one to grab as i'm sure the cosmetic varies a lot.

deslim27 said:
Word of Caution.. Not all equipments are working, so you might want to laydown some plans to deal with it first.. See original poster wrote..

"I'm told most are in working condition but a few are spoilt. But the sale is in batch mode - name a price and take all if you win the bid."

D1:
02. nightwolf75 x1
03. yqt X1 ( if we can sort out the above question quoted by behyx )

AFS 80-200:

AFS 35-70:
01 icarus - x1

SB28DX:

SB26:

SB28 batt:

As there might be a couple that may not be in working order, could I suggest that all ballot for the lenses i.e. if you win the bid :bsmilie:

Then if anyone gets a spoilt copy, he/she gets his money back and the cost is spilt among those that have a working copy.

Sounds reasonable? :)

I think this is not going to work, too many unsolve problems..........in the end, all ppl who bought it, will be quarelling among each other, cos hard to be fair in this circumstances.

Best way to do it would be for one or more entrepreneurs to buy the whole batch, sort out what's working and what's not, then sell the equipment piece by piece. That way he/they take the risk, do the work, make the money.

acidbyte said:
I'm also interested in the 80-200, but what's the price of a single piece purchase?

bro.. no single piece.. wanna buy. but whole lot..!

For the fun of it... :)

Nikon D1:
1. RockPopCorns, x 1
2. nightwolf75 x1
3. SykesTang x1

AFS 80-200:

AFS 35-70:
1. icarus - x1

SB28DX:

SB26:

SB28 batt:

Status