Batch computer software for photographs

Status
Not open for further replies.

congkai

Aug 31, 2009
Hello people,

like you know, we take photos.

When we upload into a computer, there is many things to do. (not counting the very adjustment kind) but just basic like IN BATCH (all at a go)

-auto resize
-add frame
-add watermark
-auto rotate

i used viewNX for auto resize and auto rotate, google picasa for batch "i'm feeling lucky photo enhancement".

but i am finding batch add frame into the photo and watermark.

1) What do you guys used for all this function? (MUST ANSWER :bsmilie:)
2) is there anyone who know a software for all of the function included

Adobe Photoshop.

Why not? You can even write your own script and record actions for batch processing. The only problem is it's not the fastest.

also cannot use batch functions...

You just don't know how to. The internet search engine is your friend if you're too lazy to go to your nearest library to find a suitable Photoshop reference book.

Try searching at "www.Google.com" ..... :bsmilie:

you have some good websites for photoshop actions?

just start a new action and record what u want to do with the photos. resize, frame, watermark, save and close. then run it on all the photos u want it to be done. while its doing that, u can go have a coffee or watch tv. :heart:

infranview does a pretty good Auto resize, add frame, auto rotate function, but watermark not very well.

Adobe Photoshop.

also cannot use batch functions...
you don't know how to do does not mean Photoshop can not do..

if you have photoshop, it can do all mention earlier pau ka liao for you, don't need to use three four programs, if you really do like that, the end result also no three no four.

anyway, you want free program, can try Faststone, but run very slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.