www.underthestars.sg
A totally different mood captured from darrelchia's

DSCF7405.jpg

Comments?

Anticipated remarks:
1) no eyes contact
2) messy hair

Hee...

Besides your anticipated remarks, the pic is nice. Model is relaxed enough and had a very nice grin. DOF is just nice to my liking. :thumbsup:

Virgo said:
Besides your anticipated remarks, the pic is nice. Model is relaxed enough and had a very nice grin. DOF is just nice to my liking. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the nice comments :)

KNIGHT ONG said:
If she looks up, I sure :nosebleed: ...

Ermmm... U better prepare tissues for your nosebleed then :bsmilie:

DSCF7406.jpg

Knight, actually your butterfly is more lethal leh ... heee ...

You're welcome.

I also discovered something, this time not so good though. Where is your focusing point? Looks like it's on the lips and not on the eye lids. :D

silver.wolf said:
Thanks for the nice comments :)

silver.wolf said:
Ermmm... U better prepare tissues for your nosebleed then :bsmilie:

DSCF7406.jpg

Knight, actually your butterfly is more lethal leh ... heee ...

I :nosebleeding: liao ... but would prefers you show more of her hand. The catch point should be on the model, her hands steal a bit of the show .. :D

Me started bleeding liaoz. :D

Nice shot! Sharp, but I think a bit sharper than normal. Try doing some blurring in PS on her face, then my nose will ooze out more blood. :D

Virgo said:
You're welcome.

I also discovered something, this time not so good though. Where is your focusing point? Looks like it's on the lips and not on the eye lids. :D

Wah lau, like dat also can let u spot it! Yup, the focusing was somehow wrong. The sand was too hot and i refused to prone down to take a shot of her. So i merely put my cam at the same level of her face and take a shot.

Now you know, professional model, unprofessional photographer :sweat:

the 1st shot will work better if it's in landscape orientation.

ANyway... good effort on your part but one thing though, dun bind yourself with unnecessary rules like the hair must be neat and kept or having eye contact or having a proper (and often cliche) pose.

Feel free to explore and create your own signature shots :)

SniperD said:
the 1st shot will work better if it's in landscape orientation.

ANyway... good effort on your part but one thing though, dun bind yourself with unnecessary rules like the hair must be neat and kept or having eye contact or having a proper (and often cliche) pose.

Feel free to explore and create your own signature shots :)

Thanks SniperD!

Works better in landscape orientation?? U mean like this??
DSCF7405_landscape.sized.jpg

Just kidding. Hee... :D

In fact, that's what i wanted to capture inside my pics. Just that i'm anticipating remarks like messing hair and non eyes contact.

Still exploring :)

melvinfoo said:
nice!!!! i like to crop more version. she is beautiful!!! got more pics? :D

p/s: why the lighting so nice? where you shoot?

keep sharing! :lovegrin:

I bet the model will be very delighted to hear someone praised she's beautiful. Especially with 3 exclamation marks! LOL

Will post more pics when i'm done with the basic correction of the photos.

Oh, it was take during the mid morning. Was quite cloudy until noon approached. The shoot was taken at Tanjong beach in Sentosa :)

i thot the 'messy hair' enhanced the fun mood of the pic, at least for me. :embrass:

thanks, silver.wolf for sharing the pic.... and making me spill my coffee so early in the morning with a beautiful model.... :sweat:

WOW ... nicer than mine ... maybe i should post bigger pics too... but lazy to resize again ... hrmmm ...

work faster !!! ... post more pics !!!!! ...

i standby the tissue for nosebleed liao....

Virgo said:
Me started bleeding liaoz. :D

Nice shot! Sharp, but I think a bit sharper than normal. Try doing some blurring in PS on her face, then my nose will ooze out more blood. :D

Thanks for the advise. I've retouch on the sharpness with some blur. Does it look more appealing now??

p/s: need to do a refresh in case your browser is caching the old picture

Haha...you ah! Looks like your skin more delicate than Celine's :D

She can prone down and you can't. You've been in the Army b4? :blah:

Anyway, side-track a bit. You going to Army Open House this weekend?

silver.wolf said:
Wah lau, like dat also can let u spot it! Yup, the focusing was somehow wrong. The sand was too hot and i refused to prone down to take a shot of her. So i merely put my cam at the same level of her face and take a shot.

Now you know, professional model, unprofessional photographer :sweat:

Can't see the pic leh. You mean the original pic? I've refresh already, still the same.

silver.wolf said:
Thanks for the advise. I've retouch on the sharpness with some blur. Does it look more appealing now??

p/s: need to do a refresh in case your browser is caching the old picture

Status
Not open for further replies.