Basketball on Bishan MRT tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.

caseytan

Dec 16, 2002
home
Was waiting for the train @ Bishan MRT at around 1:20pm, a train was moving into the station, suddenly it slow down and stopped. Realised that there was a basketball on the track (see pic).

The train stopped for a couple of minutes, and conitnue to move into the station after one of the SMRT staff makes sure that the ball does not obstruct the train.

IMG_1984_PS.jpg

Luckily it was a basketball....

9 years ago, when i was on my way back home after school

the MRT suddenly brake when it almost reach the Bishan station, then stopped for a long long time before the service resumed

when i reached the ground floor, saw lots of policemen and big spot light shining the railway track, after i reached home, then i realised that the train run over a lady who commited sucide.

if i am not wrong, there was a similar case recently at bishan station right?

Kit said:
That was a human being involved in the recent incident, not a ball. Completely different.

erm...yes, i was talking about the lady who committed suicide 9 years ago at bishan mrt station

Wai said:
if i am not wrong, there was a similar case recently at bishan station right?

yes. a man with a family (wife and son, if not wrong), who just returned from an overseas tour

Haiz they should make all stations airconditioned with those auto doors similar to those underground stations.

Status
Not open for further replies.