Basic Studio Photography WORKSHOP by LINEARSTUDIOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brett

Jan 12, 2003
Visit site
Hi Ppl,

Due to serveral PMs for a Studio workshop, Linearstudios has worked out a basic workshop for you guys !

Duration: 2 Days

Dates: 16-17 Apr

Time: 7-10pm Fri, 2-6pm Sat

Topics covered

Day 1 - 3 hours

1) Basic handling of lights and safety aspects of studio eqpt
2) 5 Basic lightings
3) Cropping within the camera
4) DOF Within the studio
5) Posing and communication
6) Being a Photographer's Assistant
7) Maintainence of studio eqpt

Day 2 - 4 hours

1) An actual model shoot where photographers will get a chance to shoot he model 1 on 1 with another member of the workshop being his PA.
2) Debrief and Q n A

After this work shop you will be confident enough to take up studio jobs as part of your services either as a freelance photographer/ full time.

Participants of this workshop will also be given special rates for studio rental for thier practice/assignments.

Your investment Just $65

Address: 228A South Bridge Rd, S058777

Tel: 62254797/97858606

1) MLChan
2) wood504
3) libra
4) acroamatic
5) Yezrah
6) KTan

ps: We'll start the workshop only if there is more then 4 participants.

HI, Guys

I m taking up the workshop. Me and my brother are signing up (below).

Brett said:
Hi Ppl,

Due to serveral PMs for a Studio workshop, Linearstudios has worked out a basic workshop for you guys !

Topics covered

Day 1 - 3 hours

2) 5 Basic lightings
4) DOF Within the studio

Day 2 - 4 hours

1) An actual model shoot where photographers will get a chance to shoot he model 1 on 1 with another member of the workshop being his PA.
2) Debrief and Q n A

After this work shop you will be confident enough to take up studio jobs as part of your services either as a freelance photographer/ full time.

Participants of this workshop will also be given special rates for studio rental for thier practice/assignments.

Your investment Just $65

1) MLChan
2) wood504
3)
4)
5)
6)

Hi Brett,

I would like to sign up, will send you a PM.

Hi Ppl,

Topics covered

Day 1 - 3 hours

2) 5 Basic lightings
4) DOF Within the studio

Day 2 - 4 hours

2) Debrief and Q n A

Your investment Just $65

1) MLChan
2) wood504
3) libra
4)
5)
6)

Hi Ppl,

Thanks for signing up so fast !

Pls do a POSB Transfer to 155-11537-8 POSB Savings after which pls SMS 97858606 with your acct number !

Will see you guys friday ! Alternatively you guys can come down to the studio any time btw 12 noon - 630pm mon-sat for a visit/make payment.

Cheers !

arrggghhh.... working that day... sigh... :cry:

looks like i have to wait for ur nex class...

ok so list is full I'll hold 1 more the week after for those who can't make it. Will post the tread after I check the studio's availablity tommorow !

Thos who signed up would appreciate if you could SMS after the POSB transfer has been done. So far Only acroamatic has transfered !

Cheers ppl

Thanks for the support ! Will ensure you guys leave the studio thinking abt creative studio photography for the shoot on the following day !

Hi, Brett

I m going to studio on Monday to pay up for myself & wood504.

Cheers

ML

ok MLChan, will see you monday then ! Cheers !

Brett said:
Thos who signed up would appreciate if you could SMS after the POSB transfer has been done. So far Only acroamatic has transfered !

Cheers ppl

Hi Brett,

Transferred thru DBS ebank to you on Fri, sms and pm you too. Hope you recieved and pls acknowledge reciept . Thanks

I had the pleasure of working with Brett just a while back and i would like to say that he's a super a nice guy and always willing to share .. So all of u on the fence about going to the workshop, he's competent and u'll definitely have alot of fun

Congrates and good Luck My friend !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hi chngpe01, received your payment already ! have SMSed abt it too ! See ya friday !

Jazer - hey thanks man is always fun working with you or any one else in photography any ways ! (you still need the backdrops ? Sorry I forgot ya)

Brett said:
hi chngpe01, received your payment already ! have SMSed abt it too ! See ya friday !

Jazer - hey thanks man is always fun working with you or any one else in photography any ways ! (you still need the backdrops ? Sorry I forgot ya)

No worries dude , Own Time Own Target liao .. but i do need the DVD contacts =D

I'm sorry but am I too late to sign up for this workshop?

ktan said:
I'm sorry but am I too late to sign up for this workshop?

Brett said:
Hi,

The above course is full you might like to sign up for the next one on the 23-24 apr.

The link below ! Cheers !

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=69751

Hi Brett and ktan,

If you(Brett) do not mind ktan can take my place this week and I go for the one next week, as I need to work this Fri night(last minute assignment).

Sorry for any inconvenience

Brett said:
Sorry somehow did not receive your sms, but glad to know you receive the payment :)

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.