Basic STUDIO Full Day Workshop by Linearstudios - 26 June 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brett

Jan 12, 2003
Visit site
Hi Guys, had some PMs asking me when the next course would be thus starting the workshop this Sat.

Who is this course for ?

Any photographer of any skill level who wishes to enter the fashion/potraiture industry full time/freelance or even as a hobby ! Also for any one keen to know how studio sessions are planned. Beginners to intermediate level welcomed !

Also for those who want to net work with other photographers makeup artist models and stylist.

Date: 26 June 2004 - Sat
Time: 10am - 6pm
Cost: $75

Topics covered (Revised it a little from my previous workshops added in a little bit more topics)

1) Safety aspects/handling and familarisationtypes of studio eqpt
2) Makeover Photography the lighting and poses in 10 min
3) Make shift studio and fun with multiple flashes
4) 5 Basic Classical/corrective lightings
5) Application in fashion/classical portraiture
6) Posing and communication
7) Logistics of a sucessful studio shoot
8) Q and A

Agenda

10am-1pm - Lesson/Theory
1pm - 2pm - Lunch and disscussion
2pm - 6pm - Practical shoot with Actual Model

Class size min 4 max 8 pax

pls indicate ur name

Payment: Pls Transfer funds to POSB Savings -155-11537-8, and PM/email brett@linearstudios.com thereafter

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

For those who have previously attended my workshops, watch out for a advance course coming soon next month ! :D

Another one eh? :) Good on you brett. :)

For anyone who is interested in starting out and learning, Brett's lessons are quite easy to digest, and he's friendly to boot so the whole session should be fun. :)

Good luck. :)

Up for you Brett! This is a good experience.

Guys n gals, this is a good offer from Brett. Looks like he is covering some important aspect in Studio Photography. It's good to learn different stuffs from each studio that you all go to. And this is one of them!

GO! GO! GO!

Yupz, a MUST to join
definately 20 thumbs up!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Long time no see man Brett.
So what's been shaking bro.

Will be going back to Jakarta tom to join the riots actually
haha

Meet up for kopi when get back?

Neway u want me to smuggle anything back.
haha
:D

- Bob

bro, saturday is 26th june..

As the rest have said.... highly recommended!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The money is well spent! The stuff you learn will definitely be applicable and an additional skill to your photography. Plus Brett is friendly and generous with the knowledge. ;)

Go for it!

hi Brett
keen to learn from u. let me b 1st to put my name. will trf u the fee after my work, then i PM u tonite.

1) des72
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Pro Image said:
Up for you Brett! This is a good experience.

Guys n gals, this is a good offer from Brett. Looks like he is covering some important aspect in Studio Photography. It's good to learn different stuffs from each studio that you all go to. And this is one of them!

GO! GO! GO!

Totally agree with Pro Image....GO! GO! GO! DIE! DIE! MUST GO!

Why did price go up? :confused: Used to be $60 + something free after the course, right? But now no more liao. :(

USM said:
Why did price go up? :confused: Used to be $60 + something free after the course, right? But now no more liao. :(

Should say last time was 'Introductory' price. Now is 'Discounted' price. Next time will be 'Normal' price.

BTW, where can you find this type of workshop at this kind of price conducted by this kind of nice person in this kind of cool place? Somemore now longer hours...... :)

1. You learn something especially the basic studio lightings
2. You get to shoot models where you need to pay about $60 for 20 minutes shoot.(this is what I charged)
3. Conducted in a cool indoor environment and not hot outdoor area
4. Lastly, the sinseh is so cute...... :)

interested, but not available on 26th :(

brett, when's the next workshop after this one ?

1) des72
2) Reserved - NW
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Wow so many replies in 1 night

WolfGang - Nice to have finally met you had fun that day !

Pro Image - Heard some good stuff abt ur courses as well !

Bob (Indo) - Er riots ? wah lau come back faster la then can drink kopi talk abt fashion LoL

Clown - Eh have a good trip thanks for the DI job when u come back got 1 more for u man LoL

Zplus - Thanks for the testimonial ! Always a pleasure to meet other photogs and share ideas !

des72 - Will watch for ur PM tonite !

USM - its only $10 more as I have added new backdrops and eqpt, more can be thought now, its only fair to charge a nominal $10 more for this additional knowledge to be fair to others in any case my fees in comparison to more commerical photography clubs/school is a competitive price already. The knowledge you gain is definately worth more then the $75 = ) would you like to attend the workshop ? As for the "free" thing I'll only annouce on the day of the workshop it self.

BobMan - Eh ask u again when free lim kopi ? LoL

Casey - Abt 2-3 weeks time, just follow this section of the forum more info soon !

I pm u yesterday, please add me and my friend, after i recieve confirmation from you, i will transfer the balance.

thanks

- andy
- denisse

hi, i am interested, but need to make my sat free first. can reserve first den confirm tonigh? :)

Morning Guys !

1) des72 - Paid
2) Reserved - "NW"
3) xL1
4) xL1's friend
5) Sean Seah - TBC
6) Reaserved - "AX"
7)
8)

Des - yes there will be notes but you are expected to take down pointers which I'll highlight during the course, don't worry studio lighting is no rocket science fairly simple to absorbe !

xL1/Andy - Added you and friend, you can proceed with the fund transfers.

Sean - Added you, let me know your confirmation ! Cheers !

Hi, i am interested and I am new in this area.
Can I join in to learn more?

BTW can i paid by cheque and bank in for u?

Kindly let me know. Thx :)

HP: 96627890

Brett’s studio is cosy. In person, he is very friendly, easy going and helpful person. He is also very generous in sharing his knowledge. Guarantee to be a fun and enriching session. Highly recommended for anyone aspiring to learn studio photography! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Morning once again Guys !

1) des72 - Paid
2) Reserved - "NW"
3) xL1 - Paid
4) xL1's friend - Paid
5) Sean Seah
6) Reaserved - "AX"
7) Ant
8)

hippo - heh heh, ok will up date the forum soon

ant - haved SMSed you

Mocha - Wow thanks for the comment, always try my best to share lighting knowledge !

Status
Not open for further replies.