Basic Studio Course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lessons are on once a week basis min 6 pax to start, max 8 pax. Lessons from 7.30pm to 10pm. Course starting date on the 10th Aug

Lesson content:

1) Theory on studio lights
2) Using of 1 light and 2 lights
3) Raw work flow, editing of photos
4) Using of 3 lights
5) Using of 4 lights (including High Key)
6) Model shoot with professional model and Makeup artist (Students to set up lights)

Member at $180
Non member at $220

Thank you for various PMs of questions, keep the PM coming if your have more questions for the courses.

The lesson will be once a week on a friday evening and the last lesson will be on the 14th Sep.

If there is a need to change the timing to suit the majority, I'll try to suit the timing. ;)

Will beginners with no knowledge about studio shooting be able to join the course?

Hi,

This course is specially cater for any photographers who have no knowledge on studio photgraphy

Okay thanks.
May i know where will the course be held...

We are located at Blk 81 MacPherson Lane #01-29 S(360081)
http://studiofriend.com/main/contactus.html
MapDirection.gif

Due to low participants rate, the course will be postpone to later notice. for those who are still interested in the course, you may con't to PM me.

We will be working out other studio workshop to fit into most of the working class here. cost will be $80-$100 depends as we will be getting models and makeup artist for every workshop ;).

I have various PMs on the next date after the postpone. Next planned date 12th Sep.

Let me know your preferred date to see if I can get the whole class to a same date and day to start this course.

Lessons are on once a week basis min 6 pax to start, max 8 pax. Lessons from 7.30pm to 10pm.

Lesson content:

1) Theory on studio lights
2) Using of 1 light and 2 lights
3) Raw work flow, editing of photos
4) Using of 3 lights
5) Using of 4 lights (including High Key)
6) Model shoot with professional model and Makeup artist (Students to set up lights)

Member at $180
Non member at $220

Status
Not open for further replies.