Basic & Street Photography Lesson with Outing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldenstars08

Nov 21, 2004
Singapore
Hi all,

I am conducting a Basic & Street Photography Lesson with Outing this sat (30.04.11)
This is more for people who had just bought their DSLR and want to know more about the basic. But all with camera are welcome.

I will be sharing with you about the correct way of handle the camera, the kind of setting to use during different situration, metering system, better way to take street photography & more...:think:
After that we will be walking around China Town to shoot & learn more.
Bring your camera & all your lenses if can.

Date: 30.04.11 Sat
Time: 9am
Free: $0

If interested please sms me your name (clubsnap outing) to 94237067.
Hope to see you there...;)

If you miss this outing and want to learn about photography, feel free to sms me to arange for another one...:angel:

Last edited:
Why morning, you can try the night shoot which is more exciting and more things to shoot as well as teaching how to use flashgun .. just a suggestion ..

I think morning shoot makes sense.. this is for beginners so morning shoot is probably better as they don't need to use flash etc yet. They need to grasp the basic concepts.

That's true nemesis. Grasping the basics is vital. From there, noobs like me can progress with better understanding. Or else, the brain can go haywire with jargon overloading. :)

Night more challenging..

I like Night as well

Lets start with a Day session, we can have a Night session on a later date

or

Lets start early evening and can continue till night, in that way , we can have both..... Jus a suggestion..... :)

Lets start with a Day session, we can have a Night session on a later date

or

Lets start early evening and can continue till night, in that way , we can have both..... Jus a suggestion..... :)

The evening idea is good, if start in evening then im in =D

Nice!!! I will be keen to join in.

Hi may i ask how long the session will last? As im keen to join but however i have work in the afternoon.

well if u want them to train night would recommend clarke quay there cause shud be better therer now china town not festive season nothing to take ehh?

Thanks for organizing - i will love to join! :)

can i suggest that those who want a nite shoot to organise one on urself and not to crash or change the original intention of the thread? thanks.

well i want to join but until wat time?

Why morning, you can try the night shoot which is more exciting and more things to shoot as well as teaching how to use flashgun .. just a suggestion ..

Street photography at night with a flash? You must be joking :/

Street photography at night with a flash? You must be joking :/

Actually im seriously and why not? at clark quay some pub have life band/singer so u do not need flash but some part for tourist u need, i been there, done that ..

Use a prime lens for the night street photography...
Where got ppl use flash one... lol..

There r ppl who use flash on streets. Nothing wrong as long as you know what you are doing and getting the results you want.

C u all there!!! Hope to learn some skill to be used for shooting FHM model on the same day :)

hi
if have sunday morning shoot will be appreciated cos sat need to work
thanks a lot
cheer

Status
Not open for further replies.