Basic Photography Sharing Session : FOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobman

Deregistered
Oct 30, 2003
Jungle
www.monobeauty.com
This will only open to those who really have the interest in learning photography but facing fiancial difficulties and thus prevent them from attending classes.

Some of the senior photographers are willing to offer 'Free Basic Photography' sharing session with you. I hope you be honest to yourself, if you can afford classes, give priority to those who can't.

It will be an open concept. No number of fixed lessons or syllabus. No number of participants are required, no camera is required of you. You can come with nothing, we have camera to lend you.

Don't worry, you still learn the same syllabus to those paid classes.

Interested PM me.

Up for Bobman!

Just highlight a little what we will be touching on.

1. You will be introduced to various types of fomats of camera: small, medium and large format cameras.

2. See various types of formats of negatives: small, medium and large format negatives. Understanding their ISO ratings and their characteristics.

3. How you load all those negatives in different cameras and how you will rate them.

4. Different types of lenses for different uses.

5. How to use a light meter? What is 18% grey and why it is so important? How about abit of theory on zone system for you :)

6. How you control your Aperture and Shutter speed for your exposure?

7. After all these, lets go and take some photos

8. We will tell you what to do next ....... :)

Ideas is good ,,, but with a plans will be laggi best else the students doesnt know what to expect from the lessons .. . :dunno:

Put time, put date and put what to teach .. those interest can list down their nick for Bobman to work from there lor then .. :D

Upz for you Bobman..:thumbsup:

With the kind of lesson planu 've got..i oso feel like joining..can't find one paid one that is so comprehensive..:thumbsup:

KNIGHT ONG said:
Ideas is good ,,, but with a plans will be laggi best else the students doesnt know what to expect from the lessons .. . :dunno:

Put time, put date and put what to teach .. those interest can list down their nick for Bobman to work from there lor then .. :D

wow, put time, put date and got put place not???? :bsmilie:

As I mentioned before, those who are keen can PM me, once enough people, we will just start. As what we will touching on, I think I had listed some liao :sweat:

This is not a formal classroom lesson. :angel:

Bobman said:

1. You will be introduced to various types of fomats of camera: small, medium and large format cameras.

2. See various types of formats of negatives: small, medium and large format negatives. Understanding their ISO ratings and their characteristics.

3. How you load all those negatives in different cameras and how you will rate them.

5. How to use a light meter? What is 18% grey and why it is so important? How about abit of theory on zone system for you :)

This kind of lesson plan u still say not formal class ah??

If got vacancy pls inform me..as for now will give the chance to those more needy first..

OK, maybe we will do it after the Swedish OSM Shoot. Should be around 11, 12, 13 of Sep at night before the UK OSM Shoot.

*****All I need from you is your contact number when you PM me......................

Bobman said:

WOW .. I am expecting somethings like these .. :bigeyes: :bsmilie:

1,2,3 can combine ..
next is 4 and 5
6 Aperture and practical shoot + review
7 Shutter speed and practical shoot + review
8 shoot nude models by Bobman .. ;)

KNIGHT ONG said:

1,2,3 can combine ..
next is 4 and 5

Great idea..maybe u can co-mentor with Bobman..just a suggestion.

Another view point from me is that, the lesson seem to be targeted at film...How about digital? Think it will be more appealing if teaching digital photography..but then fundamentals still apply in digital photography..

KNIGHT ONG said:

1,2,3 can combine ..
next is 4 and 5

FOC sessions no $$$, maybe later due to demands. Bobman bobian have tol pose nude for u... u want :bigeyes: !!!??? :sweat:

OK.....at the moment I have about 6 who are interested. Maybe we call it 1st batch. Those who still keen can continue to pm me but your dates will be later. Or you can wait for the 1st batch participants whether is it worth the time to come to this sharing session.

Static said:
FOC sessions no $$$, maybe later due to demands. Bobman bobian have tol pose nude for u... u want :bigeyes: !!!??? :sweat:

alloz...my OSMs queuing from Jurong to Pasir Ris. No chance for me to do nude :)

Status
Not open for further replies.