Basic Photography course for students

Tucksoon

Dec 15, 2003
Hi guys,

Not sure where to post this but can anybody shed some light on availability of basic photography courses for students under 16 years old? Thanks! :angel:

You can try asking some freelance photographers who might have done these courses under "Services Wanted" too :)

Thanks guys! :)

Prince Photogenic said:
I want to sign-up!!!

The lesson stops when the coffee is empty. Can be expensive after a while. ;-)

The lesson stops when the coffee is empty. Can be expensive after a while. ;-)

I'll let him drink with yakult straw.. drink slower

Boss, what will you teach for? hehe

OT:In that case should have the lesson at Mac Donald in the morning... free flow..:bsmilie:

Good idea! but he wanted starbucks leh...

i'm a sis -.-

anyways.... i don't recall ever posting in here hmmmm

Must have been your male personality. The female in you is now in charge.

Prince Photogenic said:
Kei, you got split personality. You should see a shrink..

Yah, like they said...in the online world, if someone claims they're a girl, he's either a pedo a guy or a t-rex, anyone who claims they're a guy is a guy. Anyone who claims that they're a kid or underage kids are either FBI agents or cops. :-D

i'm willing to offer free mentorship (just this once), provided that there is effort put in from the student mentioned. but it will have to be after november, during the month of december.

a good way for me to kill some time at least. i'll provide the necessary reading materials also.

:bsmilie: no need starbucks though

Last edited:
allenleonhart said:
i'm willing to offer free mentorship (just this once), provided that there is effort put in from the student mentioned. but it will have to be after november, during the month of december.

a good way for me to kill some time at least. i'll provide the necessary reading materials also.

:bsmilie: no need starbucks though

Cool!! Where to sign up?

@Allenleonhart: Can i sign up? :)))

@Allenleonhart: Can i sign up? :)))

errrr.... (who are u?)

offer is to students 16 and under. cause its something i can sympathize with...

but if said student's father owns a big company drives a big car... pls ask father spend some money go outside course lol

Last edited:
allenleonhart said:
piak dun tease haha... its meant for like basics of all basics. ur too advanced for me

My landscape still very sucks leh, need guidance