Basic Photography Course by PLRBEAR (SLCC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLRBEAR

Nov 15, 2003
Pasir Ris
Visit site
Ok. In conjunction with my weekend course, i'd like to set up a weekday course as well. Checking interest at the moment. This course will commence on the week of Dec 12th, and will most probably be held on Thursdays.

Will be great for those who are going to be on school term break.
Please post your interest in this thread, and PM me your contacts. Thanks fellas!

Stanley Lim Colour Centre is a member of the Singapore Photographic Trade Association, and is authorized to present certificates to its photography course participants with the SPTA's endorsement.

PLRBEAR

PLRBEAR said:
Ok. In conjunction with my weekend course, i'd like to set up a weekday course as well. Checking interest at the moment. This course will commence on the week of Dec 12th, and will most probably be held on Thursdays.

Will be great for those who are going to be on school term break.
Please post your interest in this thread, and PM me your contacts. Thanks fellas!

Stanley Lim Colour Centre is a member of the Singapore Photographic Trade Association, and is authorized to present certificates to its photography course participants with the SPTA's endorsement.

PLRBEAR

Very well said! We are not teaching you the skill only, also for your future planning, by the SPTA it can do many things in photography, is to wide to talk about it. Go and check it out! what is SPTA mean. :thumbsup:

FYI, doesn't have to stick to Thursdays. That was only a suggestion. I'm open to doing the class any day of the week. :)

Dear all,

This is my weekday class starting on Dec 16 (Thursday). Will limit this intake to 6 persons.

Hello all,

I'm closing this thread and starting another to reduce confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.