basic equipment requred

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMartino377

Jun 17, 2008
hi guys, iam very interested in photography, i am starting to eye on some equipment, but lately i found out that there are dif opion on this and that photography equipment.

can anybody out there suggest the basic equipment required to dive into wedding/event photography, as usaul, budget is tight.

thanks for any suggestion and help anyone can give

RM

Hay first welcome to Clubsnap.

For a start, you need a entry level cam with kit lens Eg 18-55mm and a add on flash. Best with a tele lens like Eg 55-200 with anti shake will be good. For this setup (New), it will easily cost you S$2000.

If ypu really budget tight, go for 2nd hand at buy and sell at clubsnap...:thumbsup:
Hope this help...Happy buying...;)

Get a DSLR body with a affordable fast zoom if your budget permits (Tamron 17-50/2.8) and a external flashgun and you should be quite set for your venture into wedding photography.

thanks guys for your reply

rite now iam in saudi arabia, and this nikon distributor here is offering me a good deal ( atleast for them) but i dont know if its really a good deal

all brand new from nikon

D80---------------3100riyal about 1200sing dollars
nikkor 80-200 f2.8 -4500riyals about 1700sing dollars
nikkor 17-35 f2.8-5700riyla about 2200sing dollars

i dont know if its okay to disclose prices over forums like this but ineed comparative figure before i make decision rite?

so shall i grab this offer?

thanks again

Price list is here... pls look thru. ;)

And the prices are about the same as what you can get locally....

Remember to get a external flash if you want to do events and weddings.

Status
Not open for further replies.