Basic Digital Photography Course

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfstan

May 31, 2005
Earth
Hi, I'm new into this hobby and would like to learn more by attending courses. There are 2 upcoming course by substation and PSS for beginners like me. Anyone has attended such course from substation or PSS before? If so, kindly comment on what you think about it.

if there's other very good course available, grateful if you could list them in this thread.

thanks

Hi,

I only got the course module layout for PSS and also the instructors giving the course. If you are interested can PM me. I will email you the module layout. Like you, I am also new to this hobby, so I am also considering taking up the courses to learn more about photography. There is an upcoming course starting on the 17th of August, however, I may be considering taking up the other session in September.

I cannot speak for substation but I have just completed a course in the Basic Digital Photography course with PSS. The instructors knows their stuff and proffessional in their field. Maybe sometimes contradicting, as each of them have their own workflow.

I have done similar course during college time, but this course with PSS do me good, as far as better understanding photography is concern. There is also a basic Photoshop session with it, to enable you to get started.

To get quick jump start and right guidance in photography, I strongly encourage you to take up the Basic course, either with PSS or any of those centres out there.

That way, you will cut down your learning curve by months, if not years.

Cheers.

dfstan said:
Hi, I'm new into this hobby and would like to learn more by attending courses. There are 2 upcoming course by substation and PSS for beginners like me. Anyone has attended such course from substation or PSS before? If so, kindly comment on what you think about it.

if there's other very good course available, grateful if you could list them in this thread.

thanks

Hi Miss Di,

Is there any opening for Basic Digital Photography Course for this coming 17th August, 21st or 22nd September. Please advice. Thank you.

Francis247 said:
Hi Miss Di,

Is there any opening for Basic Digital Photography Course for this coming 17th August, 21st or 22nd September. Please advice. Thank you.
i think you shd post on the thread for Basic digital course started by Di... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.