Basic & Advanced Photography Course

Status
Not open for further replies.

victoru

Aug 13, 2005
Basic and Advanced Photography course starting Mar, 2006. 6 lessons for SGD180. Lessons conducted by professional instructor at Cavalry School of Management and Design.
For students who aspire to advance further, the school also offers Diploma, Bachelor and Masters degree courses in photography. Award by Italian university. Interested students can call at 62246838 for more information or visit our website at www.cidschool.com

Hi Victor

I went to your website but could not find any info on the Basic and Advanced photography courses. What is the syllabus like? Thanks.

Leong

Don't bother asking him any questions. I had go through the proper channel throught their website to ask question and months later, I still did not receive any reply. So much for "Scholaristic" approach.

Typical "Post & MIA" thread. No replies nothing else ;p

Grin yes I believe the popular at one time phrase in a movie at this point would be for our poster to say "Blxx me" There are many commercial art schools at one time or another offering photo courses. Some were good - SIA LaSella comes to mind a lot were as describle by a student at one of them ' "piang jaik".

ellery said:
yes a lot were as describle by a student at one of them ' "piang jaik".

Even some of the tutors at reknown established art school also "piang jaik" as reported by their opt out students (left the course in less than six months, mostly not happy with what he got in class). This is a problem faced by some educational institutions - a shortage of reliable and sincere teachers teaching this subject.

Not foregoing the influx of similiar short duration photography courses since the promotion of photography since 2004. I find it strange that all of a sudden there were more than a dozen untrained people coming out to teach photography. Most as you say they were following the crowd to "piang jaik" if I am not wrong. But how long will they last is the final question. Time will tell the truth. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.