Barons' Party @ Big Splash


Status
Not open for further replies.

evildolly

New Member
Jul 27, 2003
528
0
0
Singapore
sassystrawberry.com
#2
Originally posted by Nospeech
Any member here have info?
got an invitation card from some girls on Orchard Road.

you need either that card, or the SAF11B, and the party starts at 5pm-SATURDAY, 2nd August 2003. @ Big Splash 904 eastcoast parkway.


oh and i think ur supposed to wear swimwear
 

#3
Thanks for the info, evildolly.

Was thinking if it would be a good photographing opportunity. Nevertheless, I don't have a 11B nor an invitation card and worse, me look super out-of-shape in swimwear. So I decided to drop the idea. :cry:

Hmm .... hunks and babes in swimwear .... any members who intend to do so, dont forget to share some of those hunks/babe photos. ;p
 

evildolly

New Member
Jul 27, 2003
528
0
0
Singapore
sassystrawberry.com
#5
Originally posted by Nospeech
Thanks for the info, evildolly.

Was thinking if it would be a good photographing opportunity. Nevertheless, I don't have a 11B nor an invitation card and worse, me look super out-of-shape in swimwear. So I decided to drop the idea. :cry:

Hmm .... hunks and babes in swimwear .... any members who intend to do so, dont forget to share some of those hunks/babe photos. ;p
i've got an extra invite, probably won't go. if anyone wants them i can mail one over
lolz
 

MikaMatin

New Member
Apr 21, 2003
91
0
0
Greenary East
Visit site
#7
quote:Originally posted by Nospeech
Thanks for the info, evildolly.

Was thinking if it would be a good photographing opportunity. Nevertheless, I don't have a 11B nor an invitation card and worse, me look super out-of-shape in swimwear. So I decided to drop the idea.

Hmm .... hunks and babes in swimwear .... any members who intend to do so, dont forget to share some of those hunks/babe photos.


Hi dolly,

Does that mean tt even the photographer have to wear swimwear too?:)
 

evildolly

New Member
Jul 27, 2003
528
0
0
Singapore
sassystrawberry.com
#9
Originally posted by MikaMatin
quote:Originally posted by Nospeech
Thanks for the info, evildolly.

Was thinking if it would be a good photographing opportunity. Nevertheless, I don't have a 11B nor an invitation card and worse, me look super out-of-shape in swimwear. So I decided to drop the idea.

Hmm .... hunks and babes in swimwear .... any members who intend to do so, dont forget to share some of those hunks/babe photos.


Hi dolly,

Does that mean tt even the photographer have to wear swimwear too?:)
they just said "come in ur sexiest swimwear"

somehow I doubt that translates to "u got to wear swimwear or u don't get in", however you might stick out like a sore thumb in a shirt and chinos. :D


why don't u just come in bermudas and a tee? or something? swimwear doesn't mean u got to wear something skimpy mah.

:rbounce:

Originally posted by Sgt. Pepper
May I know how/where to get the invitation or SAF11B?
the invitation was given out by some bikini clad girls in orchard, around ck tangs area. SAF11B is that thing u get when u turn in ur ic to go into ns rite?? guys would be able to explain this 11B better:bwhat:
 

togu

Senior Member
Jul 11, 2002
5,290
0
0
44
@ D08
www.tommygui.com
#11
Originally posted by jon33
11B: enlist in Army. call CMPB.
:p

Yes yes, tell them you need a 11B urgently, and you are willing to sign whatever documents they pass to you. :devil:
 

Astin

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2002
4,736
0
36
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
#12
Originally posted by togu
:p

Yes yes, tell them you need a 11B urgently, and you are willing to sign whatever documents they pass to you. :devil:
If you dont want to sign up the 11B, alternatively you can also join my studio shoot, we can arrange the same models, ;)

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40797
 

evildolly

New Member
Jul 27, 2003
528
0
0
Singapore
sassystrawberry.com
#13
Originally posted by togu
:p

Yes yes, tell them you need a 11B urgently, and you are willing to sign whatever documents they pass to you. :devil:
ROFL:D

u guys are very, very evil..

i don't think i'll be going, someone already wants my invitation.

=)
have fun and take more pics! watch out for the water on ur lenses :bsmilie:
 

V

vince123123

Guest
#15
hmm does the event allow photography? think that would be quite an impt qn to ask.
 

evildolly

New Member
Jul 27, 2003
528
0
0
Singapore
sassystrawberry.com
#16
i'm afraid the extra invite has been promised to someone already! apologies to those who want it.



ps. i won't be going because its BIG SPLASH. what if the Camera gets wet?!!!!:rbounce:
 

Marx

New Member
Apr 2, 2003
379
0
0
East
Visit site
#19
Originally posted by jeff49er
Only NS men has 11B. So only the army guys on NS can go.;(
Why is it so?? :dunno:

Are they the highest consumer of Baron's?? :bsmilie:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom