Bargain Monitor Profiler and Calibrator at B&H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Feb 20, 2002
Perth Australia
Normally I'd not post a bargain price but this is just too good to pass up on if you want a cheap but quality monitor calibrator and profiler they have the Eye One Color Display for 64.95 USD plus shipping. Please note that this is NOT the version 2 Eye One.

www.bhphotovideo.com look in the digital camera section.

Cheers,
Ian

Ian said:
Normally I'd not post a bargain price but this is just too good to pass up on if you want a cheap but quality monitor calibrator and profiler they have the Eye One Color Display for 64.95 USD plus shipping. Please note that this is NOT the version 2 Eye One.

www.bhphotovideo.com look in the digital camera section.

Cheers,
Ian

Thanks for the tip, Ian!

Most other places are selling the Display 1 for around $80. I already placed an order with B&H...with shipping and no tax the final price is US$70.35... :thumbsup:

roygoh said:
Thanks for the tip, Ian!

Most other places are selling the Display 1 for around $80. I already placed an order with B&H...with shipping and no tax the final price is US$70.35... :thumbsup:

Arrr.....I've already placed order with jr.com for around US$80...aiyah..

firestone said:
Arrr.....I've already placed order with jr.com for around US$80...aiyah..

Read some online coments that JR was selling it for $59 not long ago....

whats the diff between Eye 1 and Eye 1 vers 2? Any significant difference in specs?

nemesis32 said:
whats the diff between Eye 1 and Eye 1 vers 2? Any significant difference in specs?

Eye 2 supposedly has a better and faster sensor, plus it also does ambient light calibration. I am not sure how it works, but I guess it will take in the ambient light as a factor in generating the monitor profile.

For that kind of price difference, I think I can live with the Eye 1... ;)

Wah... the shipping cost is US$32? Not worth it already i think... Roy, how did you get the 70 price? is it because you are in US?

is it cheaper to pool our orders together and share shipping? I m quite interested in it. Any one ?

maybe.. i never order from BHP so difficult to say. I understand you can try vPost as well but most likely have to pay GST by sending via vPost. In this case, prob worth it as local (US) shipping is usually free or very cheap...

nemesis32 said:
Wah... the shipping cost is US$32? Not worth it already i think... Roy, how did you get the 70 price? is it because you are in US?

Yes...I am in the US. Shipping is US$5 by 3-day UPS ground .

Me interested to order one too. Anyone else interested?

I think if 3pcs shipping is US$48 for UPS express and US$42.5 for US mail air parcel.

5 pcs the shipping is US$57 -ups express and US$55 air parcel.

roygoh said:
Thanks for the tip, Ian!

:thumbsup:
You're welcome RG!

For me grabbing a couple for myself was a no brainer, it saves me from taking my good calibration system (GM XT Pro UV) out to clients and so on.

buy 10 pieces then is worthwhile... US Mail Global Express only 87.75 or about 9/piece and UPS express only 82.5 or 8.25/peice....

Maybe i will organise a MO for this...

nemesis32 said:
buy 10 pieces then is worthwhile... US Mail Global Express only 87.75 or about 9/piece and UPS express only 82.5 or 8.25/peice....

Maybe i will organise a MO for this...

Maybe you can contact B&H to bargain for a lower price if you can get an MO of 10 or more pieces.

roygoh said:
Maybe you can contact B&H to bargain for a lower price if you can get an MO of 10 or more pieces.
Anyone interested to organise the MO? Abit difficult for me as i travel quite frequently....

I'd suggest someone phone B&H and find out how many they have in stock :devil:

I for one have enough of them now ;)

Ian said:
I'd suggest someone phone B&H and find out how many they have in stock :devil:

I for one have enough of them now ;)

I submitted a query on their website last night. Got an acknolwedgement via email but still waiting for the final reply.

Will keep you guys updated. Please note also that I do not intend to conduct the MO. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.