Bargain city? Reliable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JINGLONG

Jul 26, 2009
WEST
Hi all, I saw the great deals on bargain city e store but Im unsure whether the dslr stuff are reliable? any problem with it? Anyone bought their dslr there before care to share your experience? thank you.

Hi all, I saw the great deals on bargain city e store but Im unsure whether the dslr stuff are reliable? any problem with it? Anyone bought their dslr there before care to share your experience? thank you.
as long local official warranty.

thank you very much ! Reportage :D

whats the great deal u saw?

i think they are ok, but they aren't exactly "great deals" compared to the usual suspects we have in cs, i.e. orient, alan photo, etc.

but if you want packages with rickety tripods, non-top-end memory cards, and can live with that.. by all means, they are pretty alright compared to the megastores which sell at around RRP.

oh okay, the 50D bodies I think quite worth it haha but nvm I just went down to CP ytd and they had similar offers as well thanks for the advices guys . cheers !

IMO, all these shops are just a 3rd party medium to sell a product. When you buy any brand the warranty is mostly covered by manufacturer unless grey sets. Shops sometime provide inhouse Ext Warranty like BD for up to 4 extra years at a price & peace of mind.

An a consumer you hv all your rights if something faulty there is an 'unwritten rule' all products are guaranteed regardless and you can exchange it within usually 7 days so long as you keep your receipt. Some clever shops print this BIG BIG & use this as a Marketing tool but the fact of the matter is all shops are bounded by this rule.:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.