Barcelona (Spain) - Lyon (France) - Paris (France) - London (UK)

ShiNn

Nov 26, 2006
Hi there,

anyone has been on this trail before? I am planning on embarking on this trip in 2012. Trying to plan my way through it. I would like to know which transport on land will be good for the journey north to UK and the time factor too as I am quite constraint with time.

hope any person that's staying in EU or with similar experiences will be able to share!

Hi there,

anyone has been on this trail before? I am planning on embarking on this trip in 2012. Trying to plan my way through it. I would like to know which transport on land will be good for the journey north to UK and the time factor too as I am quite constraint with time.

hope any person that's staying in EU or with similar experiences will be able to share!

There are so many beautiful towns n cities near each of what u mentioned. U can even spend one month near each of them n not go far. I did that n I think it is better. It means splitting the cities u mentioned to different trips. For example, the costal towns near barcelona r so beautiful. ANd for paris, I went there twice, 2 weeks each, and still not enough just to see and feel PAris

And for london, there r so many cities like Bath, Cambridge near it. U need a lot of time. I was there a few times n I still need to go back to finish it

Europe is so small n yet so big

Last edited:
Hi there,

U can take buses n trains throughout UK, very convenient. The rest of the places u mentioned, I took trains around

great! I am planning to go to UK for my 1 wk studies. but before i shall tour round europe. However, due to my other modules constraints i will be just touch and go on the country... wont be able to relax in it. was just planning to be there to take a look n snap few shots. its the spain - france part that i am not sure on how do i get about and the time for travelling.